Deal alert Lowe's Zero Turn heads up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal alert Lowe's Zero Turn heads up!!!

The Hustler Raptor 26hp, 60in zero turn from that thread a while back... I actually found this mower at the Waxahachie store this morning marked down to $2249.50 (regular $4499) but it was sold. The associate located another at the Rockwall store and had them put my info on it to hold for today only. The guy in Rockwall actually had his hands on it WAY in the back of the back of their store. If anyone in DFW can get there today and is interested in that mower for 50% off, PM me and I'll give you the details to go purchase it today. Oh and I called and they won't match the $1124 price even with a copy of the receipt. Still a heck of a deal!

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    The Hustler Raptor 26hp, 60in zero turn from that thread a while back... I actually found this mower at the Waxahachie store this morning marked down to $2249.50 (regular $4499) but it was sold. The associate located another at the Rockwall store and had them put my info on it to hold for today only. The guy in Rockwall actually had his hands on it WAY in the back of the back of their store. If anyone in DFW can get there today and is interested in that mower for 50% off, PM me and I'll give you the details to go purchase it today. Oh and I called and they won't match the $1124 price even with a copy of the receipt. Still a heck of a deal!
    When that thread came out, I went to Waxahachie Lowe’s and they said over and over they didn’t have one. The only one I was able to find there wasn’t the last years model. The lady searched in the system and said none were in the D/FW market.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      When that thread came out, I went to Waxahachie Lowe’s and they said over and over they didn’t have one. The only one I was able to find there wasn’t the last years model. The lady searched in the system and said none were in the D/FW market.
      They told me they didn't have one the day that older thread came out either but yet, there it sat when I was there TODAY. Says it was sold on 9/5 to be delivered to whoever bought it on 9/17.

Correction: In August. The originally told me they showed on inventory there was 1 in store but he was unable to locate it physically (looked for about 5 minutes).

This one is Rockwall, they verified the price at $2249.50 and the guy physically put his hands on it and confirmed the size, hp, Lowes item #, everything... when I asked about matching to a receipt price, the manager said "yeah, I can't do that."
      Last edited by nursejenn; 09-16-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X