No announcement yet.

Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Covert Blackhawk I upgraded last July was $241.99 the one I upgraded this year was $200.00

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      They were selling the code blacks and the blackhawks for $275 on their own website. The code blacks are now sold out, but the blackhawks are still available for $275.... If they can do that, you'd think they'd at least make it $275 to trade in....
      FYI - the Blackhawks being Verizon may give you a better signal than AT&T depending on where you are. But.... the Verizon plan is $4-5 more a month and $2 more for adding additional cams vs AT&T plan

Comment

Wish I had Verizon service where I’m at, but only AT&T works out there where I hunt.

Comment

I'm almost happy my 4 year old Covert finally died.

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
            You would think, but the bad thing is I called them around a month and a half ago and was quoted a trade in of around $200 if my memory is right. Wish I would have gotten that in an email or something, but have no way to prove it. I talked to 2 people on the phone and another on their chat about it and all said the same thing. $307.99!!

Should have taken advantage of it in this spring like most of us did on TBH. $200 for ‘16s and $175 for ‘17s.... both to your door prices. They did tell us it was for a limited time. I guess that time ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Should have taken advantage of it in this spring like most of us did on TBH. $200 for ‘16s and $175 for ‘17s.... both to your door prices. They did tell us it was for a limited time. I guess that time ran out.
              Totally agree. Wish I would have. The lady I talked with acted like the price they gave me at the time was good for a while though. Oh well. You live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                Did you try to uninstall and reinstall?
                I finally did that to resolve the not loading issue. Now it won't send me a real-time photo. I also can't get the notification that I have new images to go away. I have no new images.

Going well.

Comment

I can log in on the web but not on my app since the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                    I can log in on the web but not on my app since the update.
                    Finally reactivated.

Comment

Mine is up and going great now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Mine is working except I can’t command pics to any of my 4 active cams. And the back arrow and settings icon are too close to the edge of the top of screen and a pain in the *** to toggle. Very inconsistent on a new iPhone X max.

Comment

Does anyone know what means when the available card space is red vs green?

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post

Does anyone know what means when the available card space is red vs green?

Red means it is close to full I'm assuming.. Looks like you have a couple of 16GB and 32GB cards. If you have it on overwrite it shouldn't be an issue. All mine are red on overwrite.

Comment

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Seems to work better for now

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I set my app uploads to manual and have not done this yet. You are the third person to say it sucks ... not good for Covert. I’ll be keeping the older version until they work some bugs out.
                                Where is this setting?

EDIT: Sorry I see you guys are talking about the Phone App. Complain a lot. Its pretty easy for them to roll back

On iPhone there is no way to force an app update. They can force you to update to use it, but not update without permission if you have it set to no.
                                Last edited by Kevin; 08-05-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X