Live hunt atascosa county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live hunt atascosa county

Took the afternoon off to sit with my son in a rifle stand. Should have picked another day. Feels like it's about 90 degrees in here

lol.. I hear ya, way to warm for this time of year... best be on the golf course right now... Good luck anyways!

Comment

Good luck! I plan on hunting Atascosa County Wed/Thurs this week...hopefully the report is decent

Comment

Good and bad start weren't here 5 minutes and had a good 10 point come in but my son had a coughing spell and scared him off

Comment

He is forgiven, buck came back out even closer. Boarder line shooter but only 4 1/2. Busted g2 on right and busted g3 on the left. Doe came in runnin all over the place by herself. Not sure what she was smoking.

Comment

Doe and a nubber at the feeder

Comment

Originally posted by mill929 View Post
              He is forgiven, buck came back out even closer. Boarder line shooter but only 4 1/2. Busted g2 on right and busted g3 on the left. Doe came in runnin all over the place by herself. Not sure what she was smoking.
              That's strange you mention the doe. I've sat numerous times this year where I have seen a doe come busting through the field and run a few big circles for no apparent reason.

Comment

good luck

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Another doe out and very skiddish. They act like there should be a buck behind them but not yet

Comment

Yerling out by itself. Momma must be getting chased

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Activity has slowed. Just a few more doe out. Might have something to do with the enormous moon coming up. Hopefully this weekend will be different

Comment

Working...
                          X