fresh or salt water fishig guide needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickman View Post
    Eric ozlins for surf fishing on PINS. If there is a big shark to be caught in the area that’s your guy.
    I took my son on an overnight trip with Oz Worth every penny and then some. My son said it was the best fishing trip of his life.

If anyone wants to go catfishing on the Nueces River let me know. I'm debating starting to guide a few people down there each spring...Would be cheap compared to a day guided trip. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Be sure and look at my last two fishing trip threads.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I took my son on an overnight trip with Oz Worth every penny and then some. My son said it was the best fishing trip of his life.

If anyone wants to go catfishing on the Nueces River let me know. I'm debating starting to guide a few people down there each spring...Would be cheap compared to a day guided trip. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Be sure and look at my last two fishing trip threads.

Good info
      I’ll be talking to ya next spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I was saltwater fishing in TX I’d go with JT Van Zandt for the sole reason that I’d enjoy spending the day with him, even if we didn’t catch anything. He seems extremely competent, but it’s still fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
          If I was saltwater fishing in TX I’d go with JT Van Zandt for the sole reason that I’d enjoy spending the day with him, even if we didn’t catch anything. He seems extremely competent, but it’s still fishing.
          Fly Fishing?

Comment

I don’t know if he has any openings soon, but Jake Rangnow flat out knows where the fish are in Galveston. I went with him 3x last yr, limits each trip

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
              Is that Townes Van Zandt's son?

Comment

Saltwater>freshwater

Comment

Keith Gregory out of Port O’Connor is who we fish with anytime we go to the coast. Good guy and will put you on some fish

Comment

Capt. Jay Watkins in Rock Port.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                      Is that Townes Van Zandt's son?
                      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                        Yes
                        JT is a great guide and an even better guy. But, he caters almost exclusively to fly fishing for redfish, and does not like to keep fish. So, if you don't fly fish or you want to take meat home with you, JT is probably not your guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X