Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever finish this?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. You've had plenty of rest since 06-10-14! LOL

Comment

tuned in! KJ

Comment

Well?

And for the 5 year old record, I don't like messing with "Control Arms" either.

Comment

We had a life change put this project on hold.

2014 and up: We started buying real-estate, so a lot of time went into renovation and managing, now it’s on auto pilot after we hired a management company to take care of all the properties.

2017 We decided to move to country after my youngest graduated from college. We started looking in April, we were thinking it would take about 6 months to a year to find a home, instead we closed on our new home in June 6th, 2017.

2017 and 2018 most of my time was spent clearing and cleaning up the property and fixing all the delayed maintenance. We are close to being finish.

Over the last year I have been setting up my shop so I can continue the the C10 project when the time comes available.

The first tool I wanted to install was a car lift, this was a must have for my shop. Best money I spent!
            Attached Files

Comment

following ! Nice Work !

Comment

Cool project! I hope to start my grandpa's '74 K20 some day. Been sitting for probably 25+ yrs (it's been in the same spot since I can remember anyways lol)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

So cool, eventually would like to do this with a Ford from the 60s

Comment

Working...
                  X