Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston's Newest RV Park Resort - Grand Opening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston's Newest RV Park Resort - Grand Opening!

It’s been a very long time in the works, but Houston’s newest and nicest RV resort, JETSTREAM RV RESORT at NASA, is finally open!

Our Grand Opening Party will be Saturday, August 26th. We plan to serve tacos, Kona Ice and beverages, and we’ve scheduled a DJ. (I have the best taco guy around!)

The weekend before (October 19-20) is the Wings Over Houston air show at Ellington Field. We are pretty much right across Highway 3 from Ellington Field, so it should be a pretty good show from the RV resort. We plan on cooking/smoking BBQ and/or bringing in food trucks. We have 20 tickets to the air show that we will raffle between now and then for all current and new residents/guests.

If you're driving through or working nearby, Jetstream is the nicest option around. It is located across Highway 3 from Ellington Field off I-45 south and Dixie Farm Road. It’s at the end of a street and surrounded on three sides by a small bayou and undeveloped land, creating a very peaceful setting. It has easy and quick access to I-45 and the Beltway which gets you anywhere in town.

There are 202 spaces, both pull-thru and back-in, and a handful with gated, private yards. There are even 8 spaces that are entirely covered. Everything is concrete and the roads are a whopping 40’ wide, making maneuvering pretty easy. There are of course full hook-ups, including cable TV. We’ll also have high speed internet that is still being completed.

I went all out with the amenities, including a clubhouse with a lounge, fitness center, free-play arcade room, business center, laundry facilities, vending room and individual showers and restrooms. Outside we have a pool and a beer garden with string lighting, seating, fire pit, gas and charcoal grills, arbor and yard games. I’m even in the process of putting out a deer feeder for wildlife viewing. (Sorry, no hunting!) And yes, believe it or not, there are deer out here. We will also have a dog wash station (still in the permitting phase), and there is plenty of real estate along the perimeter of the property for walking your K9.

Other available offerings will include on-site storage units (5x10 and 10x10) (also still in the permitting phase), gas golf cart rentals, reserved regular size and oversized parking spaces, valet trash pick-up, valet laundry service, ice and propane.

Feel free to reach out if you want more info. Currently I’m offering a “First in Flight” special of $150 off per month.

Address, phone number and website below. (Note: Since we just finished construction, I haven’t had a chance to take photos, so the photos on the website are from other properties of mine.)

14450 Ellington Park Drive
    Houston, TX 77598
    713-609-1019

Enjoy family vacations in RV sites in the Texas area, with great amenities, fun activities, and scenic attractions nearby

Also check out our Facebook page!

Grand Opening party is next weekend. Feel free to swing by and check it out, but please register for your tickets (they're free) so I have an idea of head count, and it enters you into the drawing for door prizes, which include one month free rent and RTIC coolers. Registration link is here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jetstre...on-74991602903

Comment

Good luck on your new venture.

Comment

have any units for rent?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
          have any units for rent?
          No sir, at this point only renting spaces but not park models or anything like that. We do have spaces available though.

Comment

Grand Opening is 3 days away. Prizes, tacos, beverages, shaved ice, music, and face painting and balloon twisting for the kids. Please take just a few seconds to register if you’d like to swing by. This helps with the projected head count.

Comment

Come on out for tacos, beer and more at the grand opening party today.

Comment

I was going to try and make your party yesterday, but work plans changed on me.

How did it go?

Comment

Advertise your butts off come January. Marathon has a planned 100 day turnaround early next year. Contractors will be rolling those RV's in.

Comment

WOW! That's a really nice place! Hope it takes off quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                      I was going to try and make your party yesterday, but work plans changed on me.

How did it go?
                      Other than eating way too much, it went great. Really good turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Advertise your butts off come January. Marathon has a planned 100 day turnaround early next year. Contractors will be rolling those RV's in.
                        Great info, thanks! Do you have any contacts at Marathon?

Comment

Check your PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Check your PM's.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X