No announcement yet.

Slow buck movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, very slow. Lots of doe. After the TBH hunt 2 weeks ago it slowed to a crawl. Just now picking back up some.

Hoping as the moon changes to a new moon plus this next front on Thursday they will move more. We shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      Yep may have to break down and feed them some more protein and trick em lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I did this exact thing two weekend ago. Like a crack dealer. I put a few bags of protein in a feeder. Just enough to get them through to this coming weekend. Hopefully the addicts will come around looking for a little bump when i'm in the tripod waiting for them. We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        I did this exact thing two weekend ago. Like a crack dealer. I put a few bags of protein in a feeder. Just enough to get them through to this coming weekend. Hopefully the addicts will come around looking for a little bump when i'm in the tripod waiting for them. We'll see...

Dang they are getting to be to high maintenance. Like my ex wanting Del friscos every weekend on a McDonald’s budget lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, like dealing w/ women, it's all about the results. We'll see if it works. As we all know w/ the women's, just because you spend the money...

Comment

Working...
          X