No announcement yet.

Kingsland bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The existing structure was founded on steel h piles. They either sheared off at the mud line or were plucked out. The new structure will be founded on 48” dia drilled shafts that will extend 2’ above the mean water level. From there there will 36” dia columns that support the bents. It’s a 158 working day contract. Not sure of the start date.

Comment

Originally posted by Fixedblade View Post
      The existing structure was founded on steel h piles. They either sheared off at the mud line or were plucked out. The new structure will be founded on 48” dia drilled shafts that will extend 2’ above the mean water level. From there there will 36” dia columns that support the bents. It’s a 158 working day contract. Not sure of the start date.
      Thanks for the 'inside' info!

This place is amazing sometimes......

Thank you to everyone involved.

Comment

They have a groundbreaking tomorrow morning we hope to start drilling by Monday or sooner setting up and and getting everything lined out is a pain

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
          They have a groundbreaking tomorrow morning we hope to start drilling by Monday or sooner setting up and and getting everything lined out is a pain
          Have you stopped in for a Burger at Boat Town yet?

Comment

Had lunch there yesterday between trucks pretty good

Comment

Was that you welding what looked to me like trench safety equipment on the fox news out of Austin?

Comment

No might have been on the south side unloading trucks that was a different company

Comment

Getting a lot of pipe in the ground and the air hammer started to come on to get through that granite

Comment

Be careful!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Looks like Jagd Terrier in your lap.I have a buddy looking to bread and needs a male.Good luck with the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                          Looks like Jagd Terrier in your lap.I have a buddy looking to bread and needs a male.Good luck with the bridge.
                          Well on second hand color is off. Maybe a Lacey pup?
                          My old eyes aren't what they once were.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                            Well on second hand color is off. Maybe a Lacey pup?
                            My old eyes aren't what they once were.
                            Yes she a lacy

Comment

Hopefully start hammering on the granite next week we have a few more pipes to set on land on the north side
                              Attached Files

Comment

I haven’t been there for a few weeks was sent to another job here in San Antonio headed back as soon get things done here hope end this week
                                Last edited by live2hunt65; 01-01-2019, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X