This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    You won't catch me flipping double birds in a conference room in my office for any reason. It's unprofessional. So, he's not acting like a normal dude.

If you want to hold him to a lower standard than other professionals, fine. Say that.
    Exactly!!! I sit in board rooms all the time, never done anything like that. He is full blown clown and absolutely on a path of self destruction.

Comment

You won't catch me flipping double birds in a conference room in my office for any reason. It's unprofessional. So, he's not acting like a normal dude.

If you want to hold him to a lower standard than other professionals, fine. Say that.

Exactly. He is the Face of Texas Football and the University for that matter. This is just one more of his childish antics. Embarrassing to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        If Evans picks Aggie, this place is going to go full meltdown.
        Why would you even say that? Are you that far out of touch? If he does pick ATM, pretty sure your in for a huge disappointment.

UT went another direction 6 months ago, LSU says take em or leave em.

Personally, I hope he does pick ATM rather than go out of state.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Why would you even say that? Are you that far out of touch? If he does pick ATM, oretty sure your in for a huge disappointment.

UT went another direction 6 months ago, LSU says take em or leave em.

Personally, I hope he does pick ATM rather than go out of state.
          Baaaawwahahahahahaha. You can’t make this stuff up. Yeah, man. Who wants the #1 running back in the nation. Pfffft. Herman passed fo sho. Passed the blunt.

Comment

You won't catch me flipping double birds in a conference room in my office for any reason.
            I'm gonna throw a flag and say this is not ENTIRELY out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
              Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

What happens if Aggy can't at-least win their own division with their 75-million-dollar-guaranteed-no buyout-man? Do they just shut the whole football program down? Going to be a very interesting next 2 or 3 seasons in College Station. If Jimbo can't take TAMU to Atlanta in the next 3 seasons, no one can.
              75M is a bake sale.

Comment

So much grandstanding today....like the dem side of the house in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I'm gonna throw a flag and say this is not ENTIRELY out of the question.
                  Touche

Comment

If Evans picks Aggie, I'm going to go full meltdown. Even though everyone else is fully prepared for him to go where ever he chooses with little regard, because he carries question marks and baggage.
                    fify

Comment

If Evans picks Aggie, this place is going to go full meltdown.

Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        fify

Nailed it hell RLB has said (173 different times now) they didn’t want him... not a single school other than apparently Aggie is worried if they get Evans. Great talent, and if he can get past himself could help someone. However there’s a lot of red flags and work that hell demand no one outside of CS (today) is putting much more effort in him. If he comes great if not great.... has another speedy quality about him I’ll take him, but won’t lose a wink of sleep if he chooses else where

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Lol, The first bonus prospect is a 3* kid out of Frisco, I read he a had a hell of a season.

Jaylan Ford 6'3" 245 lb linebacker.
                          He ain't 245 yet, but that is probably what he will play at. 210 soaking wet right now.

More than 200K teams across 40 sports use Hudl to capture, analyze and learn from video and data.

Comment

LSU was just awarded best offensive line in the country [emoji1377][emoji234]

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

What happens if Aggy can't at-least win their own division with their 75-million-dollar-guaranteed-no buyout-man? Do they just shut the whole football program down? Going to be a very interesting next 2 or 3 seasons in College Station. If Jimbo can't take TAMU to Atlanta in the next 3 seasons, no one can.
                              Does it concern you that Baylor's recruiting class is unimpressive after having an 11 win season? Are all the kids convinced that Rhule is headed to the NFL or is he just that terrible at recruiting?

Comment

Baaaawwahahahahahaha. You can’t make this stuff up. Yeah, man. Who wants the #1 running back in the nation. Pfffft. Herman passed fo sho. Passed the blunt.
                                Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                                X