Redfish Pontchartrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    Hummmm....I have a freezer full of redfish. Sounds like a great one to try!

Blake, would crawfish work instead of shrimp...or would that not be a good mix?

crawfish, shrimp, scallops, lump crabmeat , lobster ..... it's all good Ms. Mary

crawfish would be awesome ma'am

since they are already cooked, add them during the last 2-3 minutes of cooking down the sauce , if cooked to long they will shrink and get rubbery

Comment

TTT........because it needs to be there

Comment

Made this tonight with some blackened Red Snapper. Game onClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373846455.670433.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	24219718

Comment

Oh man!

Comment

im hungry again....

Comment

I made this over the weekend at a cook off, was Chef's Choice dish! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374424386.237585.jpg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	24222694
              And I won!! Trophy & $500!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374424536.671312.jpg
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	24222695

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats Hoop!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                  That's awesome! Congrats Hoop!!!
                  Thank you! Thank you! I thought it would be a lot harder to do since all the preprations and cooking had to be done there! Nope it was all done over an open fire! and turned out great! Awesome flavor!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                    Thank you! Thank you! I thought it would be a lot harder to do since all the preprations and cooking had to be done there! Nope it was all done over an open fire! and turned out great! Awesome flavor!!
                    As Blake would say, cooking is a lot simpler than you'd think.

Most people, sometimes including myself, are scared to take the first step

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                      I made this over the weekend at a cook off, was Chef's Choice dish! [ATTACH]520144[/ATTACH]
                      And I won!! Trophy & $500!!! [ATTACH]520145[/ATTACH]

Luv ya sista, way to represent as I'm very proud of you !!!!!

congrats as this dish is so simple to make as I fix it once a week and drizzle it over steamed vegetables, fish, steak, baked potatoes, and it's an excellent dipping sauce with garlic bread

the only tedious part is cooking down the heavy whipping cream for 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens up

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                        As Blake would say, cooking is a lot simpler than you'd think.

Most people, sometimes including myself, are scared to take the first step
                        Yep you are correct! The only thing iv mastered well was hamburger helper tacos & spaghetti, lol! These cook offs are really making me step out of my comfort zones! And the with having this dish a successful one I think I'll try more!! Thanks again CB! I will make it again!
                        Oh and I gave Ragin Blaze a shout out on FB! I think it gave it the over the edge flavor!!!

Comment

Great recipe!!!!

Comment

It's off the chain good!!!!!

I had the pleasure of eating Blake's first hand over blackened catfish.... that was a fun weekend....

Hi Blake.... "Who Stole my chicken"

Comment

I know what I want for my next meal!

Comment

[ATTACH]536515[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X