Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to sit in that Taj Mahal.

Comment

I havn't even started the inside yet, aside from the wiring. I couldn't put the floor in because I wanted to be able to weld it to the trailer from the inside, and it won't fit in the shed on the trailer, so I waited until it was dried in to drag it outside. I havn't even worked on it in a couple months until Friday night. Funds and time have been short. Hopefully I'll get a little more steady at it.

It's not as top heavy as I'd feared, but I have to re-work the door latch now that it's on the trailer...or maybe just the weather stripping. Then I'll put some foam closures under the R-panel, then apply a couple cans of great stuff foam, and several tubes of silicon......and put the floor in.

I'm just glad to have it out of my shopita for now, but it's gonna suck finishing the inside this summer.
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-29-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Lookin good hand!

Appropriate that the fabrication fluid picture was a little blurry. That way we know what it looked like thru your eyes.
        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
          Lookin good hand!

Appropriate that the fabrication fluid picture was a little blurry. That way we know what it looked like thru your eyes.
          Exasctly what I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
            Lookin good hand!

I don't know when I took that picture, but I worked from Brady's bed time Friday night, until 3AM Saturday morning......and I guarantee ya things were a little blurry then.

Comment

I like it! When can you start on mine?

Comment

Still looking really nice and I can't wait to see the finished blind.

Comment

How did I miss this one for so long? Wouldn't expect anything but first class from Mr. Moser!

Comment

Awesome build!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      it's gonna suck finishing the inside this summer.
                      Rig up a little window unit AC and work in comfort!

Comment

Woowee! I may have to pull my duck boat off of the trailer and leave it layin in the yard so I can use my trailer to build one of these badboys. That thing is sweet!

Comment

This is sweet Dale. Nice work.

Comment

Any interior status pictures?

Comment

No interior yet, I'll probly start that in a week or so.

Comment

What kind of interior are you going to put in there? Wood/carpet?

Comment

Working...
                                X