This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Really? Do you even see the Capt. Wasting his time on his doorstep? He has been from Florida to D C this week recruiting. And, I don’t see one stop in North Shore. I don’t think he really cares if he signs with LSU or not. Linemen are the biggest need right now anyway.
    I know, right . . He had an in home with him this week . . Pressured him to commit . . Now, he's not interested . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

Madabuike going pro, will skip Texas Bowl . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        I know, right . . He had an in home with him this week . . Pressured him to commit . . Now, he's not interested . .

#goodbyejeaux

Lol calm down there swagger captain no one here for MONTHS has cared if Evans didn’t choose them.... that includes more teams than just LSU... y’all can have speedy no.... i mean Evans! Bout the only team out there that can guarantee him starting on opening weekend [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

#goodbyejeaux
          He is not used to the smell of pine on that hiney. He would ride it at LSU for a while. More fish to fry. He would just be one of many studs if he signs with LSU.
          Not like some places where he would be the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Lol calm down there swagger captain no one here for MONTHS has cared if Evans didn’t choose them.... that includes more teams than just LSU... y’all can have speedy no.... i mean Evans! Bout the only team out there that can guarantee him starting on opening weekend [emoji1787]

Jimbo cares . . He ain't from the swamp . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

Jimbo cares . . He ain't from the swamp . .

#goodbyejeaux

Jimbos fighting to not lose his job next year... he’s having to go inhome with the brinks truck in tow [emoji1787]

Comment

He is not used to the smell of pine on that hiney. He would ride it at LSU for a while. More fish to fry. He would just be one of many studs if he signs with LSU.

Not like some places where he would be the guy.
                Ride it while you can . . Good year and good luck . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

Ride it while you can . . Good year and good luck . .

#goodbyejeaux

One year [emoji1787] this guy....

Comment

Jimbos fighting to not lose his job next year... he’s having to go inhome with the brinks truck in tow [emoji1787]

Creaux-magnon should be so lucky . .

#goodbyejeaux

Comment

The top 3 on TBH CFB thread:

1) Mac Daddy
                      2) Chase This
                      3) Bayou Boy

Comment

I'm going to say no way to that.

They went all in on Jimbo Fisher. He will get time. I'm also betting they win 9 or 10 games next year.

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I'm going to say no way to that.

They went all in on Jimbo Fisher. He will get time. I'm also betting they win 9 or 10 games next year.

Idk he goes 8-4 or worse it’ll get dicey I’d say if he doesn’t win 10 it’ll be a huge set back across the board on the field an inhome.

I don’t see them beating LSU/bama/aub then could easily drop one more

Comment

Really? Do you even see the Capt. Wasting his time on his doorstep? He has been from Florida to D C this week recruiting. And, I don’t see one stop in North Shore. I don’t think he really cares if he signs with LSU or not. Linemen are the biggest need right now anyway.
                            IDK what I said to get you bayou boys so bristled up. Your mods reported Coach O sat down with Evans in home and pushed for a commit, and it rubbed him and his family wrong last week. I couldn't really care less either way, I'm sure you didn't want him, just like we didn't want him if he goes to LSU. I think that's how it works.

and for all the Bayou Boys crowing about taking the top talent in Texas, which you always land some top end DB's, right now the highest rated COMPOSITE player on 247 you have committed is #22 in Texas.....
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by EastTexasMan; 12-12-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Idk he goes 8-4 or worse it’ll get dicey I’d say if he doesn’t win 10 it’ll be a huge set back across the board on the field an inhome.

I don’t see them beating LSU/bama/aub then could easily drop one more

We return 20 starters, Auburn loses a TON on defense and we play Vanderbilt / South carolina from the East, and Colorado OOC with 3 patsies.

9-3 with a loss to Auburn is absolute floor, but we will be favored and 10 wins is easily doable.

Comment

2019 College Football - Bowl Season Bickerin'

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                IDK what I said to get you bayou boys so bristled up. Your mods reported Coach O sat down with Evans in home and pushed for a commit, and it rubbed him and his family wrong last week. I could really care less either way, I'm sure you didn't want him, just like we didn't want him if he goes to LSU. I think that's how it works.

and for all the Bayou Boys crowing about taking the top talent in Texas, which you always land some top end DB's, right now the highest rated COMPOSITE player on 247 you have committed is #22 in Texas.....

“Which you always land some top end dubs”

You said it yourself we always do [emoji1360], and 10-2 is just as doable as 8-4 imo

What would your record be if y’all had another schedule like this one or even slightly worse? Still 10-2 or would it just be a better schedule?

Comment

Working...
                                X