No announcement yet.

McRib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, the scrapings left over in the bristles after they sweep the floors. Pretty tasty though

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
      I get 2 every chance I get.
      No pickles or onions of course [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Same here. I love em.

Comment

Went thru Mickey Ds last night on the way home from the lease. Saw the sign and couldnt bring myself to get one. Stayed with the usual nuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
          Mcrib is a legend
          But not a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            MmmmmmHmmmmmm.....a fine mixture of boiled McLips and McButtholes shredded and then pressed into the form of a Flintstones Brontosauras rib cage ....served with pickle, onion, a bun and BBQ sauce, all made and provided to Mickys D's by the lowest bidder. The only reason they don't serve it all year is because they run out of McLips and McButtholes to quickly.......bon appetite..
            The way you say it is poetry. Lmao!

Comment

MmmmmmHmmmmmm.....a fine mixture of boiled McLips and McButtholes shredded and then pressed into the form of a Flintstones Brontosauras rib cage ....served with pickle, onion, a bun and BBQ sauce, all made and provided to Mickys D's by the lowest bidder. The only reason they don't serve it all year is because they run out of McLips and McButtholes to quickly.......bon appetite..

I was waiting for you to see this post [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Don’t just get one. They’re so good that you’ll kick yourself for not getting another

Comment

I likes me some McRib

Comment

Got 2 ordered for tomorrow since wife is going to Brownwood! LOL! Where's Curt?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      Got 2 ordered for tomorrow since wife is going to Brownwood! LOL! Where's Curt?
                      Too much bbq sauce on his hands to type would be my guess!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had one yesterday. It was delicious and my guts were fine.[emoji6]

Comment

I passed out 40 of them last week in my office. You’ve never seen such happy employees.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            I passed out 40 of them last week in my office. You’ve never seen such happy employees.

You hiring? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              I had one yesterday. It was delicious and my guts were fine.[emoji6]

Folks probably thought they were getting fired with you handing them that crap. They were probably just happy they were keeping their jobs after you told them it was supposed to be a bonus.....

Comment

Folks probably thought they were getting fired with you handing them that crap. They were probably just happy they were keeping their jobs after you told them it was supposed to be a bonus.....

They hugged me and some cried tears of gratitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X