Collective TBH Braintrust???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collective TBH Braintrust???

My driveway is DARK at night and my sprinkler system is 1” off the concrete along each side. This makes backing in at night a pain because I don’t want to replace my sprinklers by running over them (and I prefer backing in). I don’t want to add motion sensor lights yet, so im thinking about small reflective tabs glued to the driveway. Ive found some that are 5”x5”. Anyone know of some that are smaller? Hoping to find something the size of a silver dollar and tough enough it can be ran over.

Those little solar landscaping lights should be perfect

Comment

Maybe just put two lights (solar powered or other) at the back of the area your wanting to back up to and back up to the lights

Comment

Take the tabs and cut them into quarters. Should be enough to see.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Those little solar landscaping lights should be perfect
          X2, this should definitely work for you.

Comment

Back in during the daylight?

Comment

Find tips on how to use Rust-Oleum Glow In The Dark Spray Paint and get answers to some frequently asked questions before beginning your project.

This may be economical, but you would have to do a bit more work. Goes on clear, glows in the dark for 8 hours. Susceptible to wearing down over time, but I might go this route for the fact you couldn't see it at day time. Recommends a white primer first...up to you. Also recommends a clear top coat. I won make a jig and following the side of the driveway and I bet you could do this easily.

Comment

Working...
              X