Chambers in three weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers in three weeks.

We will be going to chambers in three weeks. It will be my boys first bow hunt. Anybody been within the last month or so. I plan on hunting my normal mud hole spot but any suggestions are welcome.

Which Ranch?

Comment

Sabinal

Comment

I was there not too long ago, maybe it was longer than I remember though

Hunt around water, my wife hunted by the killing tree and saw hogs and rams every time. I hunted in various spots and saw hogs by the old bone pile. Both are really close to the stock tank. There were a bunch of hogs by the white rock road and the Axis seemed to rome the creek bottom to the oat field and the back stock tank by the killing tree.
        Jeff Young

Comment

Cool thanks man. I usually hunt near the big pond by the bone pile and have had great luck there. I also bait the honey up at the front for a late Sat. early Sund. hunt in case someone is getting deperate at the end. I have not been there in a year so the info. is great.

Comment

Originally posted by piggybuster View Post
            Cool thanks man. I usually hunt near the big pond by the bone pile and have had great luck there. I also bait the honey up at the front for a late Sat. early Sund. hunt in case someone is getting deperate at the end. I have not been there in a year so the info. is great.
            You will have a great time. When we were there, I swear every sow had piglets. The one I shot was full of piglets.
            Jeff Young

Comment

Good luck! I'm looking forward to read that write up and see those LDP's!

Comment

Working...
              X