PSE Recurve bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSE Recurve bows

Saw PSE has a recurve on sale for $199. Anyone have any experience with the PSE recurve? Is it a good recurve?

Which one? I had the PSE Coyote at one time. I don't own it anymore for good reason. I am not bashing PSE. I still shoot a PSE. The Coyote grip was too small, I had a set of 45# limbs break. I replaced it with 55# limbs and sold it as soon as I can.

Comment

I also currently own a coyote........with busted limbs. After doing a little research, I find that there are quite a few people out there that have experienced the "exploded limb" thing with the coyote. After taking mine to a PSE dealer to have limbs warranted, I was told that since I did not register the bow when I bought it, there is no warranty and if I wanted limbs to go with my riser, I would have to buy them out-of-pocket. PSE has been my bow of choice until this little episode, but now i am "newmathewsfan". I wouldn't buy the coyote!

Comment

I had a coyote for 4 years never had any probs until I shot a Hoyt Dorado, have never looked back, my younger borther is still shooting the coyote with no probs.

Comment

Have had a coyote FOR BOWFISHING ONLY for about 15 yrs. Very fast for bowfishing, but on the heavy side. Probably been through 10 sets of limbs. this bow does get wet and nasty alot and they have no problem standing behind it...... so I keep shooting it.

Have a few PSE Impalas for clients (very few) and guest to shoot. Feels like you are shooting a 2x6, had several limb problems as well.

King Fisher is just horrible in every way. HEAVY, SLOW, actually has a considerable amout of hand shock, and even worse limb problems than the rest (fiberglass)

Comment

Working...
          X