Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late to the party, my bad.

Comment

Series to watch?

After Life on Netflix was enjoyable

Comment

We just watched episode 1 of season 4 (ozark).

My wife: I know it's just a show...but it stresses me the #*$* out. I can't watch this (#*$ right before I go to bed.

Comment

The Man in The High Castle was a good and interesting take on "If" The Axis had won WWII. It really wouldn't have been a far stretch if they had developed The Bomb, first.

Comment

Article 81 starts slow but finishes huge. Hulu.

Just saw a article that says Netflix has 12 of the top 15 series to watch...
            Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 01-23-2022, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It's definitely not gonna be for everyone, but I absolutely love "Letterkenny".
              Pitter patter!!

Comment

Raising Dion is very good.

Comment

I like watching Rust Valley Restoration for some reason. The guys are a tad off their rocker. If you like old cars, this Canadian spin is pretty good.

Comment

Texas Six is a great documentary on Strawn HS 6 man football.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      We just watched episode 1 of season 4 (ozark).

My wife: I know it's just a show...but it stresses me the #*$* out. I can't watch this (#*$ right before I go to bed.

my wife wont watch ozark or breaking bad because its too stressful

Comment

Breaking Bad was stressful for me but a great show. Have not watched any of Ozark. Will wait until it comes out on Vudu or buy the DVD's.
                        Starting the second watch of Longmire now.

Comment

Series to watch?

Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabet15 View Post
                            Just finished The Man in the the High Castle on Prime...I enjoyed it. Pretty intense drama.
                            I’m doing that now.

Just some background for anyone wanting to watch, it’s what would have happened if Germany won WWII

Comment

Movies

Zero Zero Zero, The Wire, Game of Thrones, The Last Narc

Comment

I'll rate "Man in the High castle" in the top 3 of shows I wish had not ended.
                                GOT and Dexter being the other 2.
                                The new Dexter was ok, but not as good as the originals.

We recently gave up on Orange is the new Black, it was pushing buttons we don't like pushed. Maybe we punched out too soon? oh well, onto the next time waste....

So we replaced it with " Locke and Key" - is it worth time spent?
                                Only one episode in and will do 1/2 a night until.....we burn through or burn out.

Comment

Working...
                                X