Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2021, 07:54 AM   #2701
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
LOL...Wrong. The Aggies couldn't care less what the Big12 does in it's bowl games, irrelevant to us. I'd like to see OU beat the snot out of PAC12, OSU beat ND, KSU to thump LSU, Bama to beat Cinci (given), and I honestly don't care who wins in the GA v Mich game.

I figured you'd be gittin all jazzed up ready to watch those HAWGS play Penn State in their bowl game, since your UNT Mean Green didn't make .500, but did finish higher than your "other" team.

No ones a bigger jock rider of bama than ags, it’s pathetic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 07:55 AM   #2702
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
LOL! There’s not a rolleye emoji big enough for this gem of a take! Discussion forum and Twitter fodder over the last week solidly indicate otherwise.

Maybe you can help settle some arguments. Is Jason Smart “Texas?” Birddog? Gekko? Lance Odom?

Is Kyle Umlang “Texas”? What about Mike Roach? Mike Farrell?

Has anybody that is “Texas” actually posted or tweeted about anything involving Texas since ESD (and even then I think there was more discussion about whether the Ags could retain their class in the Transfer Portal era than there was about how solid Texas’ own class was.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am answering for me personally, as I have no control what others think. I cringe at a lot of the takes on here by Texas fans.

What I mean is there is an idea that it matters to Texas what other schools do (recruiting, wins / losses, hiring, etc.). I personally feel that Texas only needs to worry about Texas because of they get their house in order it does not matter what other schools do around them. It doesn't matter if A&M has the #1 recruiting class , as my thoughts are about what the Texas class did. I don't need to something to happen at a school so I feel better about my school.

I have had this take a long time, that Texas cares about Texas. If Texas takes care of what it needs to do, then none of the other stuff matters. A lot of Aggies (mostly) can not post anything without including something about Texas in the post. A&M needs Texas. A&M needs to compare, so there is value that they belong in the same group. Texas does not need A&M. Texas can stand alone and does not need another schools failure to prop them up. That is my take. As long as Texas can get their house in order (and it has not been in order for a decade) they will be just fine and they don't need the help of another school to justify what is going on within their own program.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:08 AM   #2703
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Sony A7S III
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

I deleted my post, but obviously not soon enough. I will simply say “you’re wrong.”

The incessant regurgitation of the same fodder from all predominant fan bases has me frustrated. The same few, repeating the same thing, day after day, season after season, year after year. I’m not sure most that post here can come up with an original take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:10 AM   #2704
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
No ones a bigger jock rider of bama than ags, it’s pathetic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one is more prepared to compete with Bama than the Ags are with Jimbo.
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:14 AM   #2705
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
No one is more prepared to compete with Bama than the Ags are with Jimbo.

Yup i agree, y’all will be in the championship next year no doubt


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:18 AM   #2706
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Yup i agree, y’all will be in the championship next year no doubt


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your support. When Bama runs through Cinci and Georgia again don’t forget who punched them in the mouth this season. We comin!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:23 AM   #2707
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Yup i agree, y’all will be in the championship next year no doubt


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Delivering all those Xmas packages has put a little too much stress on your brain.
Bayouboy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:26 AM   #2708
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I deleted my post, but obviously not soon enough. I will simply say “you’re wrong.”

The incessant regurgitation of the same fodder from all predominant fan bases has me frustrated. The same few, repeating the same thing, day after day, season after season, year after year. I’m not sure most that post here can come up with an original take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is fine you think I am wrong, but that is my opinion on Texas and always has been. Texas can stand alone and doesn't need other schools to be down or have issues to have its own success. If Texas is winning, it doesn't matter what other schools around them are doing, they are Texas.

And I wholeheartedly agree with the last part.

Last edited by Heath; 12-30-2021 at 08:31 AM.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:26 AM   #2709
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I deleted my post, but obviously not soon enough. I will simply say “you’re wrong.”

The incessant regurgitation of the same fodder from all predominant fan bases has me frustrated. The same few, repeating the same thing, day after day, season after season, year after year. I’m not sure most that post here can come up with an original take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hence the reason some post less. Jabs here and there are part of the fun, but folks go full throttle around here with the lunacy.
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:27 AM   #2710
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
Delivering all those Xmas packages has put a little too much stress on your brain.

There’s clearly no way to talk sense into these guys, these aren’t rational humans I’ve never seen anything like it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:28 AM   #2711
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I deleted my post, but obviously not soon enough. I will simply say “you’re wrong.”

The incessant regurgitation of the same fodder from all predominant fan bases has me frustrated. The same few, repeating the same thing, day after day, season after season, year after year. I’m not sure most that post here can come up with an original take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have always said that it wouldn't bother me for A&M to do well. It shouldn't affect Texas as there is more than enough talent in the state for both to be good at the same time. It has not happened yet in my lifetime.

I didn't say much about the #1 recruiting class...good, bad or indifferent. All I said was that Texas would be fine and did pretty good as well with the #5 class.

I am guilty of poking fun at TBH Aggy and I may or may not drag an occasional chunk of mullet through the waters from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-30-2021 at 08:36 AM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:30 AM   #2712
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Sony A7S III
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Hence the reason some post less. Jabs here and there are part of the fun, but folks go full throttle around here with the lunacy.


Yep.

“I support a smack free CFB discussion.”

- Legdog


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:33 AM   #2713
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
I am answering for me personally, as I have no control what others think. I cringe at a lot of the takes on here by Texas fans.

What I mean is there is an idea that it matters to Texas what other schools do (recruiting, wins / losses, hiring, etc.). I personally feel that Texas only needs to worry about Texas because of they get their house in order it does not matter what other schools do around them. It doesn't matter if A&M has the #1 recruiting class , as my thoughts are about what the Texas class did. I don't need to something to happen at a school so I feel better about my school.

I have had this take a long time, that Texas cares about Texas. If Texas takes care of what it needs to do, then none of the other stuff matters. A lot of Aggies (mostly) can not post anything without including something about Texas in the post. A&M needs Texas. A&M needs to compare, so there is value that they belong in the same group. Texas does not need A&M. Texas can stand alone and does not need another schools failure to prop them up. That is my take. As long as Texas can get their house in order (and it has not been in order for a decade) they will be just fine and they don't need the help of another school to justify what is going on within their own program.

Texas culture true to form, “A&M needs Texas”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:34 AM   #2714
Passthrough
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Yep.

“I support a smack free CFB discussion.”

- Legdog


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will never have that with same few blowhards that eye this thread 24/7. And there is some from every fan base!! It becomes nauseous!!
Passthrough is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:37 AM   #2715
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Sony A7S III
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
Texas culture true to form, “A&M needs Texas”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:39 AM   #2716
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Sony A7S III
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
I have always said that it wouldn't bother me for A&M to do well. It shouldn't affect Texas as there is more than enough talent in the state for both to be good at the same time. It has not happened yet in my lifetime.

I didn't say much about the #1 recruiting class...good, bad or indifferent. All I said was that Texas would be fine and did pretty good as well with the #5 class.

I am guilty of poking fun at TBH Aggy and I may or may not drag an occasional chunk of mullet through the waters from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


IMO, you typically strike a nice balance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:43 AM   #2717
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
Texas culture true to form, “A&M needs Texas”
Then let A&M stand alone. Every time something is posted about A&M, Texas does not need to be mentioned to quantify it.

I was using A&M as an example as to my take on Texas. Texas can stand alone. A&M currently is still trying to tell the world they belong and justify it by bringing others into the conversation.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:46 AM   #2718
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

I was Moose Huntin……
RLB is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 08:48 AM   #2719
Sharecropper
Ten Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Then let A&M stand alone. Every time something is posted about A&M, Texas does not need to be mentioned to quantify it.



I was using A&M as an example as to my take on Texas. Texas can stand alone. A&M currently is still trying to tell the world they belong and justify it by bringing others into the conversation.
We don't have to tell anybody a dam thing . . You can see the progress . . Get your own house in order . . Just sayin
Sharecropper is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:04 AM   #2720
Das71198
Ten Point
 
Das71198's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hallettsville
Hunt In: Victoria County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passthrough View Post
Will never have that with same few blowhards that eye this thread 24/7. And there is some from every fan base!! It becomes nauseous!!
There is one or two that 95% - 99% of their post is on the college football thread. I guess they are not interested in many other activities.
Das71198 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:07 AM   #2721
HughJerryHolas
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Then let A&M stand alone. Every time something is posted about A&M, Texas does not need to be mentioned to quantify it.

I was using A&M as an example as to my take on Texas. Texas can stand alone. A&M currently is still trying to tell the world they belong and justify it by bringing others into the conversation.
This is hilarious. Typical sip arrogance. Your best buddies on here haven’t said a single word about Texas in weeks (because your team had another train wreck season with a solid 5-7 record and couldn’t make it to a bowl) , but have accumulated 100+ post about A&M and the SEC in that same time frame. Give me one example of where A&M has needed Texas. Just one. ��

Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 12-30-2021 at 09:10 AM.
HughJerryHolas is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:16 AM   #2722
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
This is hilarious. Typical sip arrogance. Your best buddies on here haven’t said a single word about Texas in weeks (because your team had another train wreck season with a solid 5-7 record and couldn’t make it to a bowl) , but have accumulated 100+ post about A&M and the SEC in that same time frame. Give me one example of where A&M has needed Texas. Just one. ��
Cancel this ****ing sock for Christ sake.

If you didn't care you wouldn't post incessantly about it.
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:19 AM   #2723
Sharecropper
Ten Point
 
Sharecropper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wood County
Hunt In: Backyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Cancel this ****ing sock for Christ sake.

If you didn't care you wouldn't post incessantly about it.
Triggered? . . lol
Sharecropper is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:20 AM   #2724
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharecropper View Post
Triggered? . . lol
Tired head, **** gets old.
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:22 AM   #2725
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Tired head, **** gets old.
How come you don't call out fellow horn fans when they do it? And don't say they don't...
oktx is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:23 AM   #2726
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
How come you don't call out fellow horn fans when they do it? And don't say they don't...
I have. Check the Rolodex.

I've learned to ignore most of the BS from all sides.
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:24 AM   #2727
Kmart49
Ten Point
 
Kmart49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: DFW
Hunt In: Callahan County/Stephens County
Default

Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!
Kmart49 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:25 AM   #2728
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmart49 View Post
Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!
Best of luck to your Bears. I'm ready for baseball! lol
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:26 AM   #2729
oktx
Pope & Young
 
oktx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wise County
Hunt In: Wise County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
I have. Check the Rolodex.

I've learned to ignore most of the BS from all sides.
I'll be watching.
oktx is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:29 AM   #2730
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default 2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

See y’all next year, the echo chamber has run its course. Maybe some new material will find it’s way to this thread or some people get removed to maybe eliminate the constant regurgitation.

The tone deaf have made this unbearable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:31 AM   #2731
HughJerryHolas
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Default

I may be wrong but I think this North Carolina vs South Carolina game will be actually be a good one. By the way, these morning weekday bowl games are greatness!
HughJerryHolas is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:32 AM   #2732
Aggiehunter08
Pope & Young
 
Aggiehunter08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West Texas
Hunt In: The World
Default

Some of you need to BOWHUNT more
Aggiehunter08 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:34 AM   #2733
HughJerryHolas
Four Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmart49 View Post
Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!
Good luck to your bears! They looked incredible in the conference championship. That’s gonna be a fun trip. Looking forward to watching that game. I think the Bears win by 17.
HughJerryHolas is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:36 AM   #2734
JFFB
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Ventress La.
Hunt In: Pointe Coupee
Default

No Deer threads yet today ?
JFFB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:38 AM   #2735
BigL
Pope & Young
 
BigL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Round Rock
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmart49 View Post
Headed to New Orleans tomorrow for the Sugar Bowl. Should be a good game!

Sic'Em!!
Good luck Bears!
BigL is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:51 AM   #2736
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NRH
Default

As for Texas, they need this kid to be all in and add the cherry to the top of a great class! There was some smoke he had sent in his LOI before the deadline. He’s by far the best OL at the Under Armour All American that’ll be played 01/02.







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:54 AM   #2737
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
As for Texas, they need this kid to be all in and add the cherry to the top of a great class! There was some smoke he had sent in his LOI before the deadline. He’s by far the best OL at the Under Armour All American that’ll be played 01/02.



He has been considered a Longhorn for about a year, but until the ink is dry (which is rumored to be the case) and he announces I will still be nervous on him. He has had plenty of time to commit, but he has stuck to his decision to announce at the AA game coming up.

It would add to what is probably the best (on paper) OL class Texas has signed in 20 years.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 09:55 AM   #2738
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
A little south texas sunrise…

Gig’em

Good buck!!
lanceodom is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:06 AM   #2739
doghouse
Pope & Young
 
doghouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Goldthwaite
Hunt In: Mills County
Default

Go Bears!
doghouse is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:15 AM   #2740
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
Good luck to your bears! They looked incredible in the conference championship. That’s gonna be a fun trip. Looking forward to watching that game. I think the Bears win by 17.
I’ll take Ole Miss and 16.5 for $100……
RLB is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:17 AM   #2741
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharecropper View Post
We don't have to tell anybody a dam thing . . You can see the progress . . Get your own house in order . . Just sayin
Then why do you and half the other Aggies on here constantly tell us? Oh we see the progress....8-4 and opt out of the bowl game

Yall are way more worried about telling everyone how good yall are instead of proving it.
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:19 AM   #2742
BigL
Pope & Young
 
BigL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Round Rock
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
He has been considered a Longhorn for about a year, but until the ink is dry (which is rumored to be the case) and he announces I will still be nervous on him. He has had plenty of time to commit, but he has stuck to his decision to announce at the AA game coming up.

It would add to what is probably the best (on paper) OL class Texas has signed in 20 years.
I'm excited about this class because they addressed both the OL and DL needs. Been a long time since we loaded up on the big uglies like this year.

Campbell would be a great addition to an already good class.

Last edited by BigL; 12-30-2021 at 10:22 AM.
BigL is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:21 AM   #2743
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post
How come you don't call out fellow horn fans when they do it? And don't say they don't...
Hell I got scolded last week for not joining the pile on attack about the forfeit. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:24 AM   #2744
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFFB View Post
No Deer threads yet today ?
We got skunked but heard shots all around us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-30-2021 at 10:27 AM.
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:29 AM   #2745
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
Then why do you and half the other Aggies on here constantly tell us? Oh we see the progress....8-4 and opt out of the bowl game

Yall are way more worried about telling everyone how good yall are instead of proving it.
Before or after our 5* QB1 went down?
RLB is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:30 AM   #2746
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I deleted my post, but obviously not soon enough. I will simply say “you’re wrong.”

The incessant regurgitation of the same fodder from all predominant fan bases has me frustrated. The same few, repeating the same thing, day after day, season after season, year after year. I’m not sure most that post here can come up with an original take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I missed which post you’re referring to but agree with this.
lanceodom is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:34 AM   #2747
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

For the deer hunters…. From my blind this am




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lanceodom is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 10:43 AM   #2748
CoolHandLuke
Pope & Young
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceodom View Post
For the deer hunters…. From my blind this am




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid… those guys will be impressive when they grow up.

All I had were young ones as well.
CoolHandLuke is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 11:19 AM   #2749
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
There’s clearly no way to talk sense into these guys, these aren’t rational humans I’ve never seen anything like it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s what happens to old maids and bridesmaids. They hate on and envy the pretty brides
Bayouboy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2021, 11:36 AM   #2750
Fmjag64
Ten Point
 
Fmjag64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: DFW
Hunt In: NTX & WTX
Default

Enjoyed seeing big game Bob last night. Miss seeing him on the sidelines.
Fmjag64 is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com