ISO stickers for my nephew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO stickers for my nephew

Good evening gentlemen, I’m gonna start by saying I do believe this is my first post in the traditional section so be gentle as I have no idea what I’m talking about lol.
    Our nephew is a senior in high school and has really taking a liking to the traditional side of archery from making his own bows and even trying to knap his own arrowheads…the kid is ate up with it. He wanted a Bowyers Bible and a toolbox for his tools that he uses to make his archery equipment…he’s where you guys come in…I need some cool stickers for his toolbox and figured this would be the best place to find em! Let me know if y’all have any extras laying around or know where I could order him some cool ones.

Thanks in advance,
    Bryce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm me your address and I’ll send you a couple of mine from my bow business

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
      Pm me your address and I’ll send you a couple of mine from my bow business

Thanks Randy! Pm sent

Comment

Check with big Jim’s archery company I bet he can hook you up he’s a real nice guy

Comment

Not “traditional” but I’ll send this one. Roughly 5” Dia. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post

Not “traditional” but I’ll send this one. Roughly 5” Dia. Shoot me a PM if interested.

You sure? That could be worth some serious coin one day

Comment

Working...
            X