No announcement yet.

Live: Yaupons, Pine and a lil Cedar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was a disaster. Pulled up to the farm and realized my whole tote of recently washed clothes at home. Busted 5 does on the walk I . Saw about 10 deer and then my wife gets sick and I have to get out of the stand early. Should be able to get in early today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lets go Tony. Deer are up on their feet and feeding. Just had 8 does work up my neighbors fence and pop out at my corn feeder to get a bite to eat. Still 7 does bedded in my neighbors pasture with the breeze at their back and 1 small buck working the fence row.

Comment

Bumped some deer out of the corn with my truck. Just getting in and settled. Will try to update if service allows

Comment

Saw 15 does and fawns yesterday evening. A hot doe kept all the bucks hemmed up. Weather sucks but I’ll make a couple more hunts when I can

Comment

Do you dump your corn on the ground as you are getting in the stand or 1 or 2 days before? I have tried hand corning and getting in my stand or pop-up and when a deer or hogs come in they bust out.

Comment

Hey Tony I need to send you PM but your box is full.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.ArmyRetired View Post
                Do you dump your corn on the ground as you are getting in the stand or 1 or 2 days before? I have tried hand corning and getting in my stand or pop-up and when a deer or hogs come in they bust out.

When I was hunting the big deer is was 2-300#’s once a week in the pen.

The grass farm has a ton of oil field traffic so they are used to people. I corn it when I hunt usually or the day before

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  Hey Tony I need to send you PM but your box is full.

I think I’m good now [emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                    I think I’m good now [emoji1360]

Thanks! PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                    X