So why is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    It’s slowly turning...running into folks on a daily basis with jab remorse who are all about screw the booster.

There is no immunization for the common cold or flu...to think a similar cootie in the same family was anything special for eradication was naive & now coming to light albeit way to slowly.
    Actually, there is a vaccine for the flu. But it's not any more effective than the COVID shots. It still gets sold hard every year. COVID shots won't be any different from here on out. Even though they don't work, you still need to get one every year. Actually, they're gonna keep wanting you to get a COVID shot every 3-6 months. Lots more $$$$ to make with these than the flu shots.

Comment

Well my opinion on how to answer this question has 2 parts.
      1. Monoclonal antibodies are the best treatment we have. However, they have storage requirements, they are hard to manufacture, they are expensive and the generally must be administered via IV. There is a sub-q treatment option but is not as effective as an IV and only recommended in very rare circumstances. So the reason this hasn't really caught on or been named "the" treatment protocol is because its an inefficient and impractical treatment option for a virus that has probably infected over a billion folks in the last 2 years. It simply doesn't scale well to the need.
      2. I'm not being political at all with this but I think its very obvious and 2 or 3 folks touched on it earlier. The vaccines are all issued under an emergency auth. If there is a viable treatment then the auth ends. At that point there must be years of rigorous testing, and liability protection is GONE. Defending all the liability claims could be very costly for both big pharma and the govt.
      Last edited by JBJTX81; 12-21-2021, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I can't recall any professional athletes dying from the virus.
        I can't imagine why it isn't killing them.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say it might not be killing them because they take care of their bodies/general health.

Two years in and this still is backpage news.

Comment

Because if they have a treatment they can no longer push the shot on an emergency basis. Once they loose this designation it would make Pharma liable for the short/long term effects.

Comment

OP - Why do you want to bring logic into this discussion?

Comment

Just my opinion it’s all about money and the same reason they do not have a cure for cancer. If they created a cure for it, all the money for the “research” would be halted and Drs , scientist ,schools would be out of work. Not to mention look at who Theses schools, scientist etc. donate to that’s right the politicians who get kick backs. It’s scientific population control. Think about how many people pass away from cancer every year. Now imagine if no one would pass away from cancer how fast the natural resources of the world would be depleted. Follow the money.

And yes I have had several family members pass because of cancer

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Flu you get Tamaflu and I have not taken the flu shot since it became available. Used it once and it worked wonders fast
                Same here...

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                  OP - Why do you want to bring logic into this discussion?
                  It's how my mind works, lol.

Comment

Obviously, we do have treatment protocols that work, when administered early. Some docs are using them with great success. Why the medical establishment and most docs refuse to do so is baffling (assuming their goal is to do their best to help people).

The only reasons I can come up with for so many of them to continue to refuse to use the treatments that work and to actually try to keep people from using those medications and treatments are these:

1. They're just clueless/ignorant and don't know the treatments exist. (That one may have been a legitimate reason early on. But nobody is unaware of the treatments that work now, so this one can't be it.)

2. They're woefully misinformed about the effectiveness of the treatments that work, and don't believe that the medications and treatments actually do work. (Again....maybe early on, but after almost 2 years' worth of results from doctors all over the world it's hard to imagine this could be the case now with any person that has a functioning brain and any hint of intellectual honesty. Surely it can't be this.)

3. They know what works and what doesn't work, but they just want more people to get really sick and even die, so they don't use what works. (I can't believe this could possibly be true.)

4. They know what works, but they know there is more money to be made by treating severely ill patients with more expensive medications and treatments rather than the cheap stuff that is working better. (This is clearly the reason that the power people in the medical establishment - big hospital and medical practice leadership, governmental organization bureaucrats, elected politicians, etc. - are doing everything they can to steer throngs of people away from cheap and effective early treatments and toward the vax and expensive medications and treatments. Some of them are in it purely for the huge amounts of money. Others - some of the politicians - are more interested in tearing down a free republic and gaining massive amounts of power permanently.)

5. They know what works and what doesn't work. They see and know that the madness is all about the money and political power and manipulation. But they're too afraid to buck the system to do what's right, so they just go along to get along with their hospital and medical group bosses. (I believe this is the case with the vast majority of docs that won't prescribe the cheap and effective mediations that work. And they are just willfully blind to the truth, because they need to rationalize it in their own mind that they're actually doing the right thing by not prescribing what works. They have too much to lose, so they just do what they're being told. They're not willing to jeopardize their jobs and incomes by standing up to the corruption in their industry. And that's really sad.)

Comment

I'm sorry for bringing politics into the discussion, but you can't have an honest discussion of this mess without talking about the politics of it. It's more politics and corruption than medical at this point, sadly.

Comment

Don’t apologize Shane...you nailed it. Follow the coin.

Just like cancer...A patient cured, is a patient lost.

Comment

There will never be medical trials on the cheep treatments because no one will fund the research. Big pharma funds almost all the clinical trials, they have no incentive to pay for trials that they can’t make money on. We can’t blame them, they are in business to make money, why would we expect them to fund research that will have no return.

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                            There will never be medical trials on the cheep treatments because no one will fund the research. Big pharma funds almost all the clinical trials, they have no incentive to pay for trials that they can’t make money on. We can’t blame them, they are in business to make money, why would we expect them to fund research that will have no return.
                            The NIH and CDC and/or the government or some other public health group/agency should fund research. And they should be prohibited from profiting from it when they do research. It's fine - and good - for pharmaceutical companies to fund research and profit from it when they develop new drugs that help people. But there should be disinterested public health groups that oversee everything to make sure that drugs are safe and effective before they're sold to the public.

But the medical system as it stands today is full of far too much corruption. The folks who are supposed to be the watchdogs (NIH, FDA, CDC, etc) are not working on our behalf to protect the public anymore. They're profiting at our expense, and that invites corruption.

The NIH sued Moderna over the patent for Moderna's (crap) mRNA vaccine. Moderna is giving up the fight, apparently. So NIH employees are going to rake in billions in vax royalties while that same organization that Fauci heads is working overtime to force the whole world to take as many shots as possible from here to eternity. It's out in the open corruption, but throngs of people just keep going along with it. So frustrating and sad.

And that's just one example.

Comment

Looks like here comes the high dollar salvation. I read somewhere but find it again to give credit but most are reporting it tastes like hydroxicloriquine and apple paste.

Comment

[QUOTE=ctom87;16003042]Good question. Had a physical last Wednesday and my doctor touched on this exactly when I asked about the booster.

My question specifically was should I wait to get the booster since I had heard it was not effective against omicron, but I have heard that the boosters will be tweaked. It made sense to me to wait for the tweaked booster, as I have been reluctant to get a third jab.

His answer was he did not necessarily care if I got a booster or not because he said, and no one he talking about this, that an antiviral drug that is 87% effective if taken within 3 days of the onset of symptoms will be approved by the FDA within the next 2 months. He also stated the effectiveness dropped to 86% if taken within 5 days. He compared it to Tamiflu. I believe he said pfizer made it, but don't quote me on that. We talked for about 30 minutes on the subject.

Good luck on your wishes and dreams about the future of this thread.

I wonder if that’s ivermectin in a pill form that I’ve heard talk about.

Comment

Working...
                                X