What are you truly Thankful for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you truly Thankful for?

What are you truly thankful for during this time we recognize Gratefulness?

I'm grateful & thankful for a God who gave His Son to provide us a way to Him.

I'm thankful for my wife and son and all the rest of my family.

I'm thankful I live in the USA, and proud to be an American!

What are 3 or 4 things you're Thankful, Grateful for?

My family’s health.

Comment

I am absolutely grateful no one in my immediate family has contracted and died from COVID. Recently my 3 year old tested positive and let me tell you, I was completely petrified at the thought of my kids being sick like that. It ended up being a false positive but I’ve not been that thankful in a long while.

I’m so grateful for my family. I’m so incredibly grateful I have a job. So grateful for friends, health and family. Just so grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My Salvation through God,A wife who is far better than I deserve,parents who by teaching love,self discipline and work ethic equipped me well to succeed in life,my children and their health.Friends I would drop anything for and who would do the same. I am truly a blessed man.

Comment

Today I am thankful that God allowed me to live another day. Tomorrow I will be thankful as my biggest accomplishments in life are on display to me. My wife, my 2 daughters and sons in laws and grandchildren. All healthy, successful and prosperous. Praise be to Jesus.

Comment

I'm thankful for Salvation, thankful for family and friends, and I'm thankful that all earth's joy is touched with pain, it makes me long for the place God has made where no sorrow shall ever come

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Thankful for a God who loved me enough to send His Son Jesus to die for my sinful life and redeem me for His Glory. Thankful that I can share His love with the whole world, and know true joy and all that comes with it, family, friends, strangers, TBH brethren and sisters.

Comment

Family.

My business that I enjoy working at.

Our house we have been remodeling.

Vehicles that are reliable and I like driving, even though they are both 2008’s.

Comment

Absolutely everyone and everything in my life. It’s 100% perfect.

Comment

Thankful for God 1st and the health of my kids and 10 Grand kids.

Comment

I'm thankful for God's grace, my wife's love, my kids' health, my loving parents, my growing grandkids, my good friends, my amazing employees, my Country, the Great State of Texas, McRibs, good birddogs, fall mornings in the woods, that cussing on the golf course is forgiven, good bourbon, Joe Biden's plane stairs, the good folks of TBH and Kyle Rittenhouse's attorneys.

Comment

Thankful that my wife had a lapse in good judgement 37 years ago. There’s no telling how my life would have turned out without her keeping me straight all these years.

Comment

I’m thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ who died for my sins. I’m also very thankful for my wife and all of our kids and grandkids. I pray daily God will continue to bless us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way too many things but I will start with the most recent, I am thankful that I just spoke with one of my best friends Rob Wilson, he got covid and been on a vent for near 12 weeks, best phone call I ever remember

Comment

My family, my small
                              Property, my career, my pets, my friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X