X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy times..... that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      Probably a bit low, here's the most comparable one I could find on TrueCar:

I recently used KBB Instant Cash Offer to sell a vehicle and was very pleased with the offer they gave me.
      Dang, I just looked up mine for grins and its 5-8k above what I paid.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
        Dang, I just looked up mine for grins and its 5-8k above what I paid.

I bought a 2015 Honda Civic on here last year to use as a weekend errand vehicle for $8,500. Now the wife and I both have work vehicles so we decided to get rid of the civic to only have 3 cars at the house. Sold it through KBB Instant Cash offer for $14,200 with about 15k miles more than when I bought it, I was shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I traded my 2018 Titan HD Platinum back in July for 40k. The dealer listed it for $4500 more than what i got for trade. Now mine was loaded and only had about 42k miles.

Comment

I just looked up my truck on true car and then on kbb. Kbb was a few thousand higher and in line with some of the offers that I have gotten. true car seemed low. It may depend on the make for each site.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              x2!

Seems people don't know this or wanna hear it
              and a lot of dumb people out there too that over pay for everything....cars, houses, land, etc. that has driven the price up as well. Its the market and I'll keep mine till the wheels fall off..

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                and a lot of dumb people out there too that over pay for everything....cars, houses, land, etc. that has driven the price up as well. Its the market and I'll keep mine till the wheels fall off..
                The need doesn't go away just because the price goes up. Did you stop buying gas because the price is up? Nope, because you need it. I'm certain there is nobody out there excited to pay higher prices for anything.

Comment

Working...
                X