Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 12-27-2020, 07:43 PM   #6751
Rudyl
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Webb County

I just went back and read the 1st couple of pages of posts on this from 2017....very interesting reading, just don't have the time to read all 6700 posts but I'd like to see the change in opinions if any on many of the opinions from these posters.
Rudyl is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2020, 11:31 PM   #6752
justletmein
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Public lands

Duplicate sorry
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2020, 11:32 PM   #6753
justletmein
Pope & Young

Curious if yall XRP fans think the lawsuit/SEC dip is finished up or it'll go a bit further. I'm thinking of taking advantage of the Eth spike and diversifying a little bit. Seems like it might be a good entry point now if one believes in it long term.
Old 12-28-2020, 03:29 PM   #6754
LROSE
Ten Point

Decided to HODL my XRP and ride the wave.....
Hoping my XTZ keeps rolling up too.....

Sold off all the other junk I had (TRX)...It had not moved anything on the needle in over 2 years...
LROSE is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2020, 03:41 PM   #6755
Let's go Brandon!
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Truindenashendubbabapresser!

ETH is rockin again today
Let's go Brandon! is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-28-2020, 03:43 PM   #6756
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
I know I like to follow the plan and hold an asset that drops 30-40%. LOL

Sounds like a penny stock pumper to me. Something huge is coming. Buy the dip! Train about to leave the station. But zero real information as to why it's going to move up.

Tomorrow should be crazy with bitcoin related stocks going nuts. Please let any of the ones I'm holding release a good PR early in the morning! INTV, BEGI, PHUN, IZEA, BFCH, XALL, AEHL

GBTC closed Friday at 27.35 I'm hoping it opens around $34 BTC like to take a hard dump right before markets open so hope that doesn't screw things up too much.
What a day! Sold about 1/3rd of INTV for about 90% gains, sold AEHL for roughly 30% gains (great for a non-penny play IMO), Sold PHUN pre-market for 55% gains and bought back most about 5 cents higher than where it closed today.

Please let the bitcoin players at least let BTC open higher tomorrow...One last time so I can sell everything else... It not dropping gives me decent hope but one never knows what overnight will bring.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 07:47 AM   #6757
ttubudd
Ten Point

Hunt In: Glen Rose, TX, Hico, TX, Eufaula, OK

Coinbase pulled xrp trading? Is that part of the master plan?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
ttubudd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 07:53 AM   #6758
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Looks like XRP is going to zero. No, I don't know. But it's not a big conspiracy to tank the price just so those in the know can load up (what I read on Twitter).

They wouldn't be delisting it for no reason (more than one trading platform).

Bitcoin stayed in a good range all of yesterday and last night. Looks like another bullflag set up. Hoping it pops to over 30k later this week. It needs a big dip though soon. I thought it would have been last night. Either way I still see 40k+ easy by May or so.
Old 12-29-2020, 09:32 AM   #6759
hooligan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling Co.

Quote:
Looks like XRP is going to zero. No, I don't know. But it's not a big conspiracy to tank the price just so those in the know can load up (what I read on Twitter).

They wouldn't be delisting it for no reason (more than one trading platform).

Bitcoin stayed in a good range all of yesterday and last night. Looks like another bullflag set up. Hoping it pops to over 30k later this week. It needs a big dip though soon. I thought it would have been last night. Either way I still see 40k+ easy by May or so.
I was banking on xrp being driven down for the same reason but coinbase is freezing xrp right now so I'd have to set up a new account somewhere else and I'm too lazy for that.

Still regretting not having some of my bitcoin from 2013
hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 09:58 AM   #6760
orchard
Four Point

Hunt In: errwhere

Id like some feedback from TBHs that bought into bitcoin when the craze happened last year. Wondering how many sold out or stayed in. I bought 770$ worth based off of this thread way back when. I checked this morning and Im at 1520$. Thanks greenscreen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
orchard is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 11:49 AM   #6761
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
I know I like to follow the plan and hold an asset that drops 30-40%. LOL

Sounds like a penny stock pumper to me. Something huge is coming. Buy the dip! Train about to leave the station. But zero real information as to why it's going to move up.

Tomorrow should be crazy with bitcoin related stocks going nuts. Please let any of the ones I'm holding release a good PR early in the morning! INTV, BEGI, PHUN, IZEA, BFCH, XALL, AEHL

GBTC closed Friday at 27.35 I'm hoping it opens around $34 BTC like to take a hard dump right before markets open so hope that doesn't screw things up too much.
Quote:
What a day! Sold about 1/3rd of INTV for about 90% gains, sold AEHL for roughly 30% gains (great for a non-penny play IMO), Sold PHUN pre-market for 55% gains and bought back most about 5 cents higher than where it closed today.

Please let the bitcoin players at least let BTC open higher tomorrow...One last time so I can sell everything else... It not dropping gives me decent hope but one never knows what overnight will bring.

This blind squirrel is finding lots of nuts!

Sold 1/2 of XALL at 100-150% just now on news. Now waiting for news to drop on BFCH, BEGI, EPAZ, and UNGS They shouldn't pass up on this hype to pump their own stock IMO.

Sold more INTV over 4 cents also so down to 1/3rd position. Looking to buy back when bitcoin dips to 24k ish... if it does drop that is.
Old 12-29-2020, 12:19 PM   #6762
Etxbuckman
Pope & Young

I'm trying again to reset my email address with Binance so I can sell all my crap in there and GTFO, or at least be able to GTFO when I want to.
Etxbuckman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 01:43 PM   #6763
SharpEnd
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etxbuckman View Post
I'm trying again to reset my email address with Binance so I can sell all my crap in there and GTFO, or at least be able to GTFO when I want to.
Are you using a VPN with a server outside the US? If not, it may be futile.
They send out messages that they were shutting down USA access a couple months ago.
SharpEnd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 05:20 PM   #6764
Tom
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rocky Mountains, Africa

the new administration is going to throw some water on all this crypto. Mark my words the central bank will come up with a digital currency that is tied to the $$. All central banks will. This will allow them to regulate the space. Bitcoin and every other crypto currency will drop like like a Led Balloon! Mark my words.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 05:43 PM   #6765
Etxbuckman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by mls64 View Post
Are you using a VPN with a server outside the US? If not, it may be futile.
They send out messages that they were shutting down USA access a couple months ago.
I saw that for the first time today, had no idea what it was about.

I mean at this point Ive pretty well written it off, just hoping to get what little cash I had in there out.
Old 12-29-2020, 05:46 PM   #6766
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
the new administration is going to throw some water on all this crypto. Mark my words the central bank will come up with a digital currency that is tied to the $$. All central banks will. This will allow them to regulate the space. Bitcoin and every other crypto currency will drop like like a Led Balloon! Mark my words.
Heck of a thought right there. hum, thanks for posting.
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 05:52 PM   #6767
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I was banking on xrp being driven down for the same reason but coinbase is freezing xrp right now so I'd have to set up a new account somewhere else and I'm too lazy for that.

Still regretting not having some of my bitcoin from 2013
I am watching xrp also! Bitcoin has left me in the dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orchard View Post
Id like some feedback from TBHs that bought into bitcoin when the craze happened last year. Wondering how many sold out or stayed in. I bought 770$ worth based off of this thread way back when. I checked this morning and Im at 1520$. Thanks greenscreen!

My nephew bought Bitcoin at $8k and is hoping to hit $30k..........he has zero fear..........young blood I tell ya!
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 06:35 PM   #6768
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
This was my worry years ago. It may happen in the future and when it does cryptos will tank 10-20% but since it will be rumors and a whole bunch of red tape before they actually do anything I think one would be able to get out with a -20% loss or less.

But if you buy and hodl and hold through them actually creating a digital FED currency yes, you'll be down a lot more
Old 12-29-2020, 06:43 PM   #6769
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
I am watching xrp also! Bitcoin has left me in the dust.

My nephew bought Bitcoin at $8k and is hoping to hit $30k..........he has zero fear..........young blood I tell ya!
My son bought in around $1500-2000. He is the one that got me interested in this stuff. I was highly skeptical but made quite a bit of money trading a number of the cryptos. I got bored and sold them all just a few months ago. Big Dummy! Should have just bought and HODL like my son!
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 07:29 PM   #6770
SharpEnd
Eight Point

Quote:
They will try to throw water on it, but I think it legitimizes Bitcoin in the eyes of those who might be skeptical and might actually help with adoption of usage, which would drive the price. Regulation is nigh impossible for privacy coins like XMR and AAAR. Exchanges will comply of course, but peer-to-peer exchange will flourish.
Old 12-29-2020, 08:50 PM   #6771
Rudyl
Pope & Young

Quote:
This is why it won't work, new admins crypto will still be centralized and at the rate they are printing money the $$ will collapse. Theres a lot of great stuff on YouTube that explains this.
Old 12-29-2020, 09:22 PM   #6772
ttubudd
Ten Point

Hunt In: Glen Rose, TX, Hico, TX, Eufaula, OK

Quote:

Btc at 28k

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
ttubudd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2020, 10:37 PM   #6773
Tom
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyl View Post
This is why it won't work, new admins crypto will still be centralized and at the rate they are printing money the $$ will collapse. Theres a lot of great stuff on YouTube that explains this.
I will look into this for sure as I really have not read many contrarian views on this. I am confident without the ability to control currency all the governments on the planet will not be able to control tax revenue. If you don't think they are going to figure out a way to crush this, think again......
Old 12-29-2020, 11:08 PM   #6774
Etxbuckman
Pope & Young

OK I got a Binance US account set up so that I can transfer my stuff out of the old Binance account, but I need a deposit address.

I'm assuming I need a deposit address from Binance US but I cannot figure out how in the world to find or get this. Can anyone explain to me the process for getting the deposit address and getting this done?

I don't have a lot of Crypto but I don't want to just throw it all away either.

Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-29-2020 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-30-2020, 03:50 PM   #6775
Rudyl
Pope & Young

Goodness, all-time high for bitcoin.
Old 12-30-2020, 05:13 PM   #6776
Tom
Ten Point

Quote:
remember this post.
Old 12-30-2020, 06:10 PM   #6777
SharpEnd
Eight Point

Just saw this at Lowes
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2020, 07:49 PM   #6778
NeKro
Four Point

Havent figured out what to do with my XRP. I was buying in at 14 cents so I still making profit if I dip out. Maybe sell half and let the other half ride it out and see what happens. With coinbase and crypto delisting XRP is not a good sign of it getting better any time soon.
NeKro is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2020, 07:56 PM   #6779
QuackHunter
Ten Point

Quote:

Every day is a new all time high

QuackHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2020, 09:11 PM   #6780
Rudyl
Pope & Young

This Bitcoin stuff has been a fad for about 12 years and $29,000 now.....waiting on the bubble to burst, I refuse to buy.
Old 01-02-2021, 08:31 AM   #6781
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Blew past 30,000 and now past 31,000.

FOMO will increase soon
Old 01-02-2021, 10:43 AM   #6782
Skinny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montague County

Interesting. Kinda odd the rest of the alt coins prices are not following the market. Ive been out of the Bitcoin game for a couple years I guess. Still have some scraps left here and there, but doesnt amount to much. Lol.

Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-02-2021, 11:23 AM   #6783
Rudyl
Pope & Young

Are any of you investing/following Polkadot (DOT)?
Old 01-03-2021, 02:53 AM   #6784
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Just not stopping. Over 34k now. Alt coins starting to heat up also. ETH over 800 LTC over $140
Old 01-03-2021, 05:17 AM   #6785
Jkennedy26
Six Point

Hunt In: Refugio/Webb county

I sold all my btc at 18,500 not long ago. I’m kicking myself now lol
Still have my ltc though
Jkennedy26 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-03-2021, 05:18 AM   #6786
Jkennedy26
Six Point

Hunt In: Refugio/Webb county

I sold all my btc at 18,500 not long ago. Im kicking myself now lol
Still have my ltc though
Jkennedy26 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-03-2021, 08:28 AM   #6787
In-Yo-Grill
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Waring, TX

I remember starting this thread...GO BTC!!!

That is all.
In-Yo-Grill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-03-2021, 09:03 AM   #6788
In-Yo-Grill
Pope & Young

I was going to sell my BTC at 20k but decided not to. Glad I held onto it.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:17 AM   #6789
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
I was going to sell my BTC at 20k but decided not to. Glad I held onto it.
I had a tough decision Thursday to hold or sell all of the high risk bitcoin penny stocks I was in. For now I'm glad I gambled big and held them all.

If any don't open too high and BTC is still over 33k I may buy more (for a quick daytrade). One day when BEGI, EPAZ, and the others issue a PR they should do 100% easy in one day... It's gambling but I'm hoping it pays off!
Old 01-03-2021, 09:43 AM   #6790
In-Yo-Grill
Pope & Young

Now that it has topped 30k that will be the new benchmark. It may/will drop again and when it does I'll be ready to scoop up some more.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:21 AM   #6791
Let's go Brandon!
Pope & Young

Go ETH GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Old 01-03-2021, 11:03 AM   #6792
justletmein
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post
Go ETH GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Good Lord!
Old 01-03-2021, 11:18 AM   #6793
Let's go Brandon!
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmein View Post
Good Lord!
Old 01-04-2021, 06:06 AM   #6794
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

And it tanks just as fast!

I thought I was rich this morning with all the bitcoin/eth penny stocks I held. Amazing how fast BTC dropped from $34,500 down to $28,000 Took the entire long weekend from Thursday through Sunday to climb and an hour to tank.

At least it's rebounding some now.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:56 AM   #6795
Let's go Brandon!
Pope & Young

Tanks?

Reminds me of a joke

Son "Dad, can you give me $10 in Bitcoin?"

Dad "$9?... What do you need $11 for?"

Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 01-04-2021 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Son "Dad, can you give me $10 in Bitcoin?" . Dad "$9?... What do you need $11 for?"
Old 01-05-2021, 12:17 PM   #6796
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
This blind squirrel is finding lots of nuts!

Sold 1/2 of XALL at 100-150% just now on news. Now waiting for news to drop on BFCH, BEGI, EPAZ, and UNGS They shouldn't pass up on this hype to pump their own stock IMO.

Sold more INTV over 4 cents also so down to 1/3rd position. Looking to buy back when bitcoin dips to 24k ish... if it does drop that is.
No news yet but BEGI up 60% today!

EPAZ moved up a little and holding steady now. UNGS needs to move! When it does it will move fast and probably 80-200%

ETH moving back up near $1,100 BTC back to 33k Appears (not totally confirmed) that BTC is about to set new highs again...Maybe test 40k
Old 01-05-2021, 12:37 PM   #6797
Bowhunter004
Ten Point

Hunt In: Maydelle TX, Boswell OK

What's all the hype about Dogecoin? Worth a buy??

BTC is roaring
Bowhunter004 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-05-2021, 01:39 PM   #6798
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
What's all the hype about Dogecoin? Worth a buy??

BTC is roaring
I just bought Doge Just because everything else is rallying hard... Thought I'd do an impulse buy versus all the trying to figure things out junk LOL
Old 01-05-2021, 01:57 PM   #6799
justletmein
Pope & Young

I'm contemplating cashing out my Eth and paying off some bills.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:49 PM   #6800
NeKro
Four Point

Quote:
Are any of you investing/following Polkadot (DOT)?
I have some not alot, maybe about 30 coins that I am currently staking. Bought in around around $3-$4.
NeKro is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top