Covid finally caught me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid finally caught me

After several run ins over the last year with kiddos and employees it finally got me. My wife all but told me to go to the lease, so here I am. Grabbed my Covid go pack and headed out. Here’s to a couple days of being alone,

Sounds like fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where's your Ivermectin?

Comment

Can I come!?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          Where's your Ivermectin?
          And zinc

Comment

It finally got me too. Got a steroid z-pack prescribed and it seems to be helping. Had something about 5 weeks ago that seemed much worse than this.

Comment

Not CDC approved, dang deplorables.

Comment

One of the kids came home with it last Friday. Wife caught it. I moved into the camper in the front yard. Too late. Came down with it Wednesday afternoon. From what I’ve seen omicron will close all the loose ends the others left behind. It’s amazing how many people around here have it right now.

Comment

Got me right before Christmas. I've had flu worse than that, but I had been taking ivermectin and vitamins. Also, lay on your stomach if you can. It will help with the coughing.

Comment

I just woke up with a 101.1 fever. Don’t feel real bad. Slight headache. Took some Tylenol and slugged back some Ivermectin just in case. Take Vitamin D and Zinc regularly. Going to just take it easy this weekend. Hope it’s just a cold or something. Wish my lease was close enough to go to. Hope you get to feeling better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our house has it, have never tested before but we were scheduled to go to Aruba and had to test. Day 1 (Tuesday) was rough. Better everyday since. Still have a nagging cough and no energy.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        And zinc
                        neither does anything except causes nausea !!!

Comment

More importantly, where is your liquor?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Treating the Flu

Comment

Feel better soon. Here is a good laugh while your quarantining. Do not forget your whiskey!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3xpRZITi2w"]"Quarantine" a song by Mat Best and Tim Montana - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X