Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone investing in this Metaverse thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone investing in this Metaverse thing?

I got my very first email today for a retail store that just opened in the metaverse. I briefly heard about this metastuff...but didn't really think it was a thing. But now thinking I need to start really looking into this. Apparently you can already purchase land and items in it.

i saw where nike is or will be selling clothing in the metaverse soon....clown world

Comment

Haha it's too much. I have too many real world needs and problems to invite metaProblems

Comment

I've put some more funds into FB, they have something like $60B in cash I believe. That said, I'm terrific at losing money.

Comment

Crypto made no sense to me at first but made a lot of folks wealthy.

This makes no sense to me either. Absolutely none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is a metaverse?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              What is a metaverse?
              Is what Bernadell drinks each morning while reading the good book

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

What is a metaverse?
                Virtual reality/virtual world that is one EMP away from disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  Virtual reality/virtual world that is one EMP away from disappearing in the blink of an eye.
                  lmao

Comment

What is a metaverse?
                    You live a fake in-game life and buy fake things for your fake in-game life, is kinda what I understand it to be. The news had a thing about it a couple days ago, dude basically said if you don't like your real life or you're ugly in real life and want to live as a better looking person or in a better situation it's for you.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      You live a fake in-game life and buy fake things for your fake in-game life, is kinda what I understand it to be. The news had a thing about it a couple days ago, dude basically said if you don't like your real life or you're ugly in real life and want to live as a better looking person or in a better situation it's for you.
                      So it’s for those who can not deal with reality… the Woke!

Comment

What is a metaverse?

Think Dwight Schrute in the office and his game “other life”. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If people don't want to live in this world, Elon can ship them to Mars.

Comment

Yall seen Ready Player One? It's pretty similar, sorta.

Comment

I used to play online video games. Some folks got waaaaay too into them to the point you'd think they were living in that world. Now that you can "invest" in the fake world...my how we've fallen

Comment

Working...
                              X