Curious about possible trade interest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious about possible trade interest.

I’ve got a G48 MOS that I’m swapping slides with a buddy for a G43X MOS slide. I’ve already got 2 - 48 MOS, so I figured I’d have a 48 MOS and 43X MOS. Well I really don’t see the point in having the rear sight as a backup while running a 507K, so I’m considering having a 43X non MOS slide milled for the 507K instead of running an adapter plate with the MOS version.

Would anyone be interested in trading me a bone stock 43X slide and a few dollars to have a 43X MOS slide instead? I can include a CHPWS adapter plate for either a Trijicon RMRcc or Holosun 507K. I can also include the factory barrel if for some reason you want it. Also have a Trijicon RMRcc I can include as well. Obviously dollars would go up with plates or RMRcc.

I’m posting this in here to judge interest since I don’t actually have the slide in my hands yet. Otherwise it would be WTT thread in the classifieds.

Why not just swap the whole gun?

Comment

I’m lazy and have too much done to the frame. I still want the MOS rail without the MOS cut slide as well.

Comment

Working...
      X