Remington Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington Ammo

Shop & find Rifle and more here at Remington. Shop today!

Looks like Remington is starting to refill their stock. You can also order directly from them. I just ordered some ammo I have been looking for since early 2021.

Prices have certainly increased. But, it beats driving around and searching.

Thanks. Wish Federal could increase production.

Comment

Dang. Prices!!!

Comment

$121/box for 300 wby core lokts.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
          Dang. Prices!!!
          Someone has to pay for the updated facilities. And, the raises people got to come to work during Covid

Comment

Hope the Quality is good!

Bought some Winchester 22 Long Rifle last week took my boys to shoot and the shells kept getting jammed in the Barrel, (Oversized) or the lead would bend at the casing. Spoke to the Range Officer he stated that he had seen a lot of this from several different manufactures.

Comment

Hope the Quality is good!

Bought some Winchester 22 Long Rifle last week took my boys to shoot and the shells kept getting jammed in the Barrel, (Oversized) or the lead would bend at the casing. Spoke to the Range Officer he stated that he had seen a lot of this from several different manufactures.
              Last edited by topwater blowup; 01-08-2022, 03:51 PM. Reason: Duplicate Post

Comment

Thanks OBiden

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  https://www.remington.com/rifle/

Looks like Remington is starting to refill their stock. You can also order directly from them. I just ordered some ammo I have been looking for since early 2021.

Prices have certainly increased. But, it beats driving around and searching.
                  Thanks

Comment

Looked up 7mm08 , says look at local stores for availability

Guess, they aren’t selling it direct

Comment

Checked the federal site as well and they are getting ammo back in stock. My 270 wsm went up 60%. Argh!

Comment

Not just the new facilities---Remington was bailed out by a big corp who is cornering the market on ammo sales. Their intent? Make more money!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Got some of the reduced recoil 30-30 for my son. Get you for shipping and tax, but still happy to have it.

Comment

Working...
                          X