Whitetail floor pedestal mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to see some floor pedestal mounts you guys have. Shot a buck yesterday that ended up being way bigger then I had expected. Wanting to do something different then the standard wall shoulder mount and some of the fence post/mesquite floor pedestal exhibits look awesome.

Also leaning towards woods and water here on the north side of houston but open for any recommendations. Saw tutor’s is recommended along with Travis Manning and then I have been told to check out major creations also.

Thanks

Taxidermy Designs in Tomball
    Manuel does great work

Comment

One of our guys made this one out of wood from his old house that got hit by a tornado.
      Good and bad memories!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        One of our guys made this one out of wood from his old house that got hit by a tornado.
        Good and bad memories!

That looks great both memories to savor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Woods and Water do good work. Picking mine up next week floor pedestal from an old fence post found in the woods. Will send a pic when I get it.

Comment

[ATTACH]1076128[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1076129[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1076130[/ATTACH]

Comment

Here is a floor pedestal I made but its a Axis not WT.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here’s mine from 2020
                Attached Files

Comment

Some great looking pedestal mounts, got some ideas working now, thanks for question OP.

Comment

Awesome and really appreciate it guys!

Comment

Our own TexasTaxi is an incredible woodwork/taxidermist. If I lived in Houston area, I’d sure seek him out.

Comment

Here's mine. Shot him off an old broken down fence row on an oat patch and I wanted that incorporated into the mount. Very happy with it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

While on this topic, has anyone ever had a traditional shoulder mount turned in to some type of floor mount? I know typically it's a pedestal type mount, but I have a 10 year old mount of my biggest buck to date that I kind of want to turn into a floor pedestal for our new house build where I will have more room.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                            Here's mine. Shot him off an old broken down fence row on an oat patch and I wanted that incorporated into the mount. Very happy with it.
                            Spectacular deer and awesome mount.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                              What a dandy! Thank you for sharing, would love to know the story behind this guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X