2022 Tundra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Tundra

Anyone have one yet? My dealer had a 2wd I drove. Pretty nice. Going to get the 6.5 bed crew max. Not sure I’m a fan of the composite bed. Any guys on here a dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw my first one actually on the road the other day. Looked good. First time I had seen one since the State Fair and had no idea they were actually at dealers yet.

Comment

Waiting on the TRD pro and then I’m getting one. First time ever I’m buying something other than a F-Series truck

Comment

Wait till y’all see the Tundra TRD Pro sport …….

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
          Wait till y’all see the Tundra TRD Pro sport …….

Is it the lowered one?

Comment

Originally posted by Young gun 12 View Post
            Waiting on the TRD pro and then I’m getting one. First time ever I’m buying something other than a F-Series truck

You won’t be disappointed. I drive a F-Series everyday at work, but I own a Tundra as a personal truck no comparison Tundra is a way better truck.

Comment

No lifted and it’s bad azz

Comment

I have a 2012 Tundra. Great truck, just wished it got better mileage. The 2022 look sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by wadecarper View Post
                  I have a 2012 Tundra. Great truck, just wished it got better mileage. The 2022 look sharp!
                  Says everyone [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Says everyone [emoji849]

My 2017 TRD seems to get better then what most folks say they get, so I'm happy. Not sure if It's because it's not a crew cab, the bed cover, or just got lucky. Got the 5.7. Also still have the factory Michelin's on it, so no oversized tires.

Comment

I think I get 12. I started driving a crew cab long bed f250 diesel to get better gas mileage if that’s any indicator of how bad it is.

Comment

I have a 2006 Tundra i bought new in 2007 the last of that body style. Has 220,000 miles don’t miss a beat. Thinking of trading for 2022, once they been out for 6 months. Still watching what Brandon going to screw us on next.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                          I have a 2006 Tundra i bought new in 2007 the last of that body style. Has 220,000 miles don’t miss a beat. Thinking of trading for 2022, once they been out for 6 months. Still watching what Brandon going to screw us on next.
                          I have a 06 to its been good. But you don't want to replace the starter

Comment

I have a 2011 with 282k mikes on it and I have a 2021 with 12k miles on it, looking at trading the 21 in on a 22 . Just waiting to see how the ride and mileage is going to be. Watched a road test on a new one bought at Fred Hass and driven back to Kansas. The mileage was 17mpg average, but as he stated he had a full headwind the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                              Is it a 4x4?

Comment

Working...
                              X