Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help pricing truck/camper/boat

Guys/Gals,

My Father-in-law has developed health issues that will prevent him from using his truck, boat and camper.

I could use some help coming up with good asking prices for these, as he is ready to sell them and I'm not really up to speed on what they are worth.

Sorry if this is against any forum rules.

1st is the Six-Pac pickup camper. He gave $17K for this about 10 years ago and I think used it about 5 or 6 times. As far as I know, everything works (fully contained) and it's in fantastic shape.

2nd is his Xpress 20' center console boat with 115 hp Merc. Saltwater 2-stroke motor.

3rd is his pride and joy - the Ford F350 diesel 4-door. It only has 73,600 miles on it!

I promised him I'd help him sell these. But first I need to figure out what a fair asking price is for each.

Thanks for whatever help you can offer.

John
    Attached Files

Year models on truck and boat as well as model number of boat and trim level and any extras on truck will help with pricing

I am sure there is someone on TBH that can get you fair prices on everything

Comment

Bump for you

Comment

Edmonds.com is a good, accurate place to start.

Comment

Thanks BT.

Not sure on year models for truck and boat, but I want to say 2006 on the truck and 2007 on the boat.

Truck has leather interior, not sure of trim model, but I'll investigate.

Couldn't find the plate on the boat. I think he buried it under the carpet on the sides. It's a 20' Xpress center console. I would think that with the pic's would be enough there?

Just want to be sure I'm asking a fair price before I post these for sale. I don't want to waste anyone's time or have my FIL get shorted.
          Attached Files

Comment

The truck and camper are ridiculously clean. He always babied his stuff.

Comment

Any thoughts on the camper? I can blue book the truck and boat, I think, but I have no idea what a reasonable asking price is for that camper. Is there a blue book for campers?

Comment

nada.com will give you values of all three.

Comment

Edmunds trade in on the truck is 18,600. Does that sound about right?

Comment

Thanks. I'll look up NADA.

Comment

How much for camper?

Comment

Working...
                      X