X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    I will post this link without comment.
    https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-en...all-assistant/
    What's your point? Saban has had about 20 just like Patterson for the last several years.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I will post this link without comment.
      https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-en...all-assistant/
      This writer is clueless. More of the same, Texas Monthly drivel. Anyone that knows college football knows that hiring Patterson is a great move.

Hopefully it will translate into some production...

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        I will be very interested to see how he does next year with his first full season to recruit and sign highschoolers. He is doing a heck of a job with the portal to address immediate team needs and gotten some key pieces to return for next year. I am cautiously optimistic about the direction the program is headed.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          I will be very interested to see how he does next year with his first full season to recruit and sign highschoolers. He is doing a heck of a job with the portal to address immediate team needs and gotten some key pieces to return for next year. I am cautiously optimistic about the direction the program is headed.
          No where to go except up.

9-3 minimum next season.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            This writer is clueless. More of the same, Texas Monthly drivel. Anyone that knows college football knows that hiring Patterson is a great move.

I didn’t see where he was bashing bringing in Patterson. Mostly just memorializing the recent history of Longhorn football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Kelvin Banks getting that Texas bump in the final rankings.

I sure hope he will be a key fixture in getting the OL where they need to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Chad C; 01-26-2022, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post

Hiring Patterson was a great move. It should help the program. The rest of the article was fairly spot on. It’s just an article and opinion by one individual though. I wish A&M would have hired Patterson.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

"Honey Badger don't care."

Comment

Forgive me dale, I just like this one better

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Used to be iron sharpened iron... Far as I know, all Charmin does is fold... [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU boys all fired up over a coach that has never won anything. Y'all realize Jimbo is a much better coach with more skins on the wall right?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Daaannng……BoB dangling bait for something different than Aggie

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              LSU boys all fired up over a coach that has never won anything. Y'all realize Jimbo is a much better coach with more skins on the wall right?

Bayou Brian this. Bayou Brian that. King of the transfer portal. We don't want 5 stars anymore. Let me say Bayou Brian again!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

LMAO! You gonna make crawfish brain EXPLODE

Comment

Working...
                                X