This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football - Offseason

Now we’re down to grading coaching staffs who haven’t put together a practice plan yet?[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Evidently all these coaches didn’t make a practice plan. 😂🤣😂
      Click image for larger version

Name:	3817EB96-F4DD-46A3-9D08-61E678CD8D2D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	24674655

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Now we’re down to grading coaching staffs who haven’t put together a practice plan yet?[emoji23][emoji23]

I mean what else would you like to discuss? Texas’ past practice plans?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I mean what else would you like to discuss? Texas’ past practice plans?

No I get it, I’m not kicking you in the nuts. I just think it’s funny that some dork somewhere decided to come up with such a list/ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Evidently all these coaches didn’t make a practice plan. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

[ATTACH]1078516[/ATTACH]
            5-7 = F

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

LSU-A? I went to school there

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Maybe send him some blingy painters overalls?
                We reserve those for people who paint our houses….you busy?

Comment

Disclaimer:
                  The following is the ranting of an old man who has very little sense.....
                  The problem in the recruiting process is talent evaluation by collegiate programs... Here's my take on a 5 star recruit... He will never get any better than he already is as everyone has dubbed him great.... For my taste give me 3 & 4 star guys with higher ceilings and greater room to develop and maximize their potential... A 4.6 forty guy can work to become a 4.4 but a that 4.3 forty guy will never be a 4.0 guy... [emoji23]... The work never stops when you're not quite good enough

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    We reserve those for people who paint our houses….you busy?
                    I don’t think you could afford my rates! Painting and raking leaves are 2 of my least favorite things.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      I don’t think you could afford my rates! Painting and raking leaves are 2 of my least favorite things.
                      I don’t know, you know us Aggies…..we’re all rich!!

Comment

I will post this link without comment.
                        Ex-TCU coach Gary Patterson's move to Austin is a script only the deep-pocketed and dysfunctional Longhorns could write.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-en...all-assistant/
                          " Sarkisian should be fetching coffee and breakfast tacos for Patterson, and if he’s smart, that’s exactly what Sark will be doing over the next few months, as Patterson offers advice on cleaning up the mess the Longhorns have become."

"Dysfunction has been the state of affairs for football at the University of Texas for most of the past dozen years."

"When it comes to sheer rubbernecking entertainment value, the Longhorns are lapping the field."

"Sarkisian promptly engineered one of the most embarrassing seasons the Forty Acres has ever seen—which is pretty impressive for a program whose recent history has been largely defined by underachieving."

"Sarkisian should thank his lucky stars that Patterson is willing to help"

"Is Patterson UT’s insurance policy at head coach, in case the Longhorns flop again under Sarkisian?"

Yikes, pretty scathing article.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-en...all-assistant/
                            Just more hype.

Comment

Because he didn't have a job and was willing to come hangout in Austin and talk football. What more need be said....

Article written by a bent alum looking for some clicks.

Comment

Bayou Brian. The Portal King!

Oklahoma State senior cornerback Jarrick Bernard-Converse has completed his transfer to LSU by signing with the Tigers on Wednesday. The Shreveport, La. nati

Comment

Working...
                                X