This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    You missed the point of that post. Also, you havn't been paying close enough attention to put the puzzle pieces together.
    You misspelled I don't give two ****s.

Perhaps it went over your head.

Rock Chalk!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      You misspelled I don't give two ****s.

Perhaps it went over your head.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Are you this lame on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        aTm selects Steve Addazio as OL coach . .
        **** nice hire!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
          Who the hell is that?
          You and the janitor at Colorado State University. He will run the building boy!

I am sure he is a good hire and will serve the ags well. He just had a bad run at CSU.

Comment

He had a really bad run at CSU

4-12

Ejected from his final game for incurring 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties before half time

I think he's one of those guys who's best at positions coaching not head coach

Comment

I didn't figure that Perkins commitment would stick.

Comment

^ oddly, I had a guy tell me Saturday night that Perkins was going to decommit and was likely headed to Florida. This guy claimed to have some insight from Cy Park's program. Interesting to see he was at least half correct.

I remember listening to his commitment. He basically said in the same breath that he was still going to explore other programs.

I was hoping Perkins would sign with the Ags. I'd like to see some real potential talent at LB.
                Last edited by Chad_E; 01-24-2022, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Perkins decommits . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    I didn't figure that Perkins commitment would stick.
                    Well that's a buzz kill!

Comment

Perkins decommits . .
                      This Perkins?

He may as well wear a shirt that says "If you ain't payin', I ain't playin"
                      Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-24-2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Perkins decommits . .
                        Bama?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                          ^ oddly, I had a guy tell me Saturday night that Perkins was going to decommit and was likely headed to Florida. .
                          Perkins raved about his visit at FLA two weekends ago. For over 3 years, Perkins has been recruited by Jamar Chaney who Billy Napier hired in December. Chaney, who played LB at MSU and in the NFL, has developed a trusting relationship with Perkins since 2019.

Perkins visits Baton Rouge and will be on campus this weekend. Perkins is a New Orleans native that has always been intrigued with playing for LSU. He's been on campus 4 times since April 2021, including an unofficial visit during the LSU win over A&M on Nov 27 (see below ). Family members would love for him to play for the Tigers which is an hour drive from NOLA and 4.5 hrs from Cypress.

LSU is pretty far behind in the recruiting process since they have an entire new coaching staff, none of whom recruited Perkins. LSU's new DC is the current LB coach for Kansas City who is still in the playoffs. There has been contact between Perkins and Matt House, likely not enough so who knows.

Also of note, HC Brian Kelly cleaned the entire house of former LSU coaches, including dismissing players who did not want to be held accountable for their actions and/or who were not going to class. A 4-star starting CB was sent packing after he continuously showed up late for practices and meetings. Orgeron constantly allowed that schit to happen which is why the program went toxic following the 2019 NC.

Based on his recent video interviews, Perkins opines several times about money, and he is clearly interested in which school can give him the best NIL financial deal. I have no doubt LSU will put together a nice NIL package for Perkins, but they will not get into a bidding war and get played by an 18-year old kid. No clue where Perkins will sign on NSD. It's obvious he likes the attention and limelight on himself. IMO, LSU is probably a 20:1 longshot to land Perkins services. Miami is another longshot since Perkins has tweeted several times that Miami is "Linebacker U".

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 01-24-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I think he is a strong Gator lean at this point....hate the drama these big time recruits bring. Ags could use a bigger hole plugging backer but gonna have to wait a year I suppose.

ac

Comment

Who couldn't see his decommit coming a mile away. I didn't believe him when he committed, to be honest.

Hope he finds what he's looking for.

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Decommits from guys like that are most likely a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X