Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Update on Deputy Constable Shooting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Update on Deputy Constable Shooting?

In SW Houston on a traffic stop? Reported suspect on the run.

A Houston deputy was killed early Sunday morning after pulling a man over in what officials described as a "brutal attack."

Cpl. Charles Galloway, 47, was shot multiple times after pulling over a white Toyota Avalon at about 12:45 a.m. Sunday, according to Harris County Constable Ted Heap. The man driving the car exited the vehicle and immediately began to shoot at Galloway, who died at the scene.

“He is survived by a daughter, as well as his sister, and the numerous numerous numerous officers here at Precinct 5 who were trained by him, who he mentored, and who are going to miss him tremendously,” Heap said Sunday.

A suspect in Galloway's shooting has not yet been identified. Heap described it as a routine traffic stop.

Comment

That deputy didn't have much of a chance. Soon as he pulled him over the suspect came out shooting with a carbine of some kind. I don't think he even had a chance to call out over the air, a citizen called it in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, so sorry to hear this. Prayers for his family and friends. I hope they catch the pos that did this.

Comment

Prayers up for the family and friends.

Comment

That's a hard pic to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              That's a hard pic to look at.
              Try 20+ years of seeing it in real life.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

This is a shame. No doubt in my mind that when they catch the bastage he will have been in and out of the system numerous times. That seems to be the routine for the last several years. This country needs to execute more death row inmates to make room for people like this. We don’t need to wait twenty years and numerous appeals to do it either.

Sorry for the rant, prayers for Cpl. Galloway, his family and friends.

Comment

Comment

News like this makes my wife and I cringe. My Son is a brand new LEO. I pray every day for our LEOS and first responders. Prays for the family.

Comment

Prayers for his daughter and family.

Comment

They are saying the LEO, pulled over a newer white Toyota Avalon. Witness say a Hispanic male got out of his car and opened fire on the officer shooting several time with a rifle.

Comment

I haven’t heard about this yet. Bad deal for sure .

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                              Try 20+ years of seeing it in real life.

You're not whistling Dixie there. Getting pretty tired of it to be honest

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X