No announcement yet.

BOLO Stolen Camper Tomball…Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the first pic, the trailer almost looks like it says "OutBack" across the front? Though they have same colors, the front looks different to me on my screen. More white along the bottom than your frontal North Trial pic further down.

And where's the pic of the white rear window sticker? Someone might recognize the sticker or vehicle from the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      In the first pic, the trailer almost looks like it says "OutBack" across the front? Though they have same colors, the front looks different to me on my screen. More white along the bottom than your frontal North Trial pic further down.

And where's the pic of the white rear window sticker? Someone might recognize the sticker or vehicle from the rear.
      Good eye. The first 2 pictures definitely looks like different trailers

Comment

Definitely different trailers

Comment

What kind of GPS would y’all recommend? I assume it’s after-market?

Comment

The first trailer outback, looks like leveling jacks are down, thief must of noticed and moved on

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you put it in the same storage yard as before?

That camper is on land in East tx getting prepared for meth cook

Comment

Boot it
                Looking for trailer wheel locks? Our team of experts narrowed down the best trailer wheel locks on the market. Read this review and save yourself time and money.

Comment

Dam it. Sorry to hear this. Is there really a market for stolen trailers ? Would it be other hunters sold for cash with no titles ?

Comment

Another shot of the truck. He took multiple campers same night. Brazen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Multiple campers were stolen. Not just mine. I'm working on getting the window sticker picture. Its white, and rectangular. Maybe a flag. Around 6"x9"

Comment

How’s he getting in the gate each time?

Comment

I would camp out in the trailer for a few nights and really surprise them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder if if the insurance company will do any investigating of the storage lot. Just seems too easy for that much theft. Must be the cop in me talking/thinking about this. I would be p**&^ed if this happened to me. Good luck on the next one if you can stomach it.

Comment

Sorry to hear this happened to you again, dang thieves!

Comment

That many trailers could not have been taken to far. It's some place close by.

I bet a time line by the time stamp on the pics could narrow down the distance to a radius of where they are being dumped.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
                                Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-21-2022, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X