This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
    Not sure that tshirt fan is an insult? Doesn't a tee shirt fan base indicate a wider following.

anyway who cares about basketball. Almost time for UT baseball....

hook'em!
    The boy and I have been trying to decide on a couple series to attend this spring. I have a ton of credits I need to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      The boy and I have been trying to decide on a couple series to attend this spring. I have a ton of credits I need to use.

Now yer talkin! We are contemplating Omaha in June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Now yer talkin! We are contemplating Omaha in June.

I've never been to a CWS game but sure hope I have a reason to this summer.

Comment

as if we didn't know but Patterson is official. NOW please help our defense....

Comment

https://www.si.com/college/texas/new...atterson-hired
            I am more excited about this hire than any in a long time at Texas. Hopefully he can help turn on that poor excuse of a defense. They need to learn how to wrap up and make a tackle!

Comment

It's always been that way at the morgue aka the Erwin Center. They'll show up for OU, Baylor, Tech, KU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.si.com/college/texas/new...atterson-hired
                As a big TCU fan and Coach P fan this is hard to swallow. I wish nothing but the best for him and thankful for all GP did for TCU. He will make Texas better. Probably the biggest non head coach hire in college football.

Comment

CFoozball ladies, no one cares about basketball almost every programs basketball program is in the red

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    CFoozball ladies, no one cares about basketball almost every programs basketball program is in the red

Then baseball isn't even on the map.

I like both.

There is a basketball thread though.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      I am more excited about this hire than any in a long time at Texas. Hopefully he can help turn on that poor excuse of a defense. They need to learn how to wrap up and make a tackle!
                      I agree. He should bring a level of maturity and experience that this staff needs.
                      While it is obvious why UT needs him, I wonder what the bigger play is here for GP? Is he trying to stay in the mix and current? Be the brains behind a revived defense in a revived program?? I would think he could have had many head coaching gigs in the country?

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

I agree. He should bring a level of maturity and experience that this staff needs.
                        While it is obvious why UT needs him, I wonder what the bigger play is here for GP? Is he trying to stay in the mix and current? Be the brains behind a revived defense in a revived program?? I would think he could have had many head coaching gigs in the country?

Head coach in waiting?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Head coach in waiting?

That crossed my mind last night. I wonder what Sark thinks about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Head coach in waiting?

gosh I hope not.... that would mean Sark has failed... I am really tired of living in the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              That crossed my mind last night. I wonder what Sark thinks about this?
                              I said that to a buddy last night but dont see it. Don't think it would work out well. He's a my way or the highway type and would have too many ppl to answer to in ATX. I think he stays there for a year or two and takes a different HC job.

Comment

Pin Oak was trollin....

That was a dig at Mack and Muschamp.

Comment

Working...
                                X