No announcement yet.

Sleeping with fan or white noise vs Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of y’all sound like y’all live in a 3rd world country, 1/2 the time I forget to even lock my door….lol
    For fan comfort, we use bed jet with their sheet.

Comment

How or why do people live in an area where they are afraid to run a fan to sleep with, I have to ask? Fricking unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
        Some of y’all sound like y’all live in a 3rd world country, 1/2 the time I forget to even lock my door….lol
        For fan comfort, we use bed jet with their sheet.
        Next level

Airpure fan
        Simply safe
        3 pyrenees

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          so I just started blasting....
          Easy Baldwin...

Comment

18.5 " 12 gauge w/pistol grip loaded w/00 buckshot above my bed. 45's in both end stands. 3 Rottweilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
              18.5 " 12 gauge w/pistol grip loaded w/00 buckshot above my bed. 45's in both end stands. 3 Rottweilers.
              You need a chihuahua. Most of the Rottweilers I've met will slobber and hug you to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                You need a chihuahua. Most of the Rottweilers I've met will slobber and hug you to death.
                lol, i have one but couldn't spell chihuahua. It's my girlfriends dog. She hears everything. Much better watchdog than my Rotties.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                  lol, i have one but couldn't spell chihuahua. It's my girlfriends dog. She hears everything. Much better watchdog than my Rotties.
                  I knew it!!!

Comment

We picked up a Great Pyrenees for the boy. I came in the house the other day and he didn’t know it was me and scared me half to death. He’s still a puppy and is 105 pounds. Good luck to whomever comes around here.

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
                      Move to Texas.
                      Negative, Ghostrider, the state is full.

Comment

More good reasons for dogs
                        Fire, weather situations, health issues in addition to security. Daughters stupid *** boy friends. For fire concerns it is far safer for bedroom doors to be closed. Can let dogs sleep in each bedroom with kids or if doors open let dogs roam house. It is such a huge relief to know your furry family is keeping an eye out. Also fire/smoke & carbon monoxide alarms of course.

We prefer having a yip yip & big dogs.

One of ours we don’t let guests near and tell them this dog is off limits. She does her job well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X