bare shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bare shafts

Where are you guys buying your arrow shafts and arrow components? Who has the best prices you have found? Do you buy 1 dozen shafts at a time or do you buy more?

I buy a dozen shafts. For arrow components and depending who has them in stock I use a combination of my local bow shop, Scheels, and Amazon.

Comment

Dozen, Lancaster is usually who I use

Comment

I buy by the dozen. Normally from Lancaster. Although I just bought a dozen blackout x3 hunters from bass pro.

Comment

Dozen at a time and Lancaster. I pretty much order everything from them as they are usually the cheapest

Comment

Another vote for Lancaster.....dozen at a time

Comment

Lancaster and Amazon

Comment

Lancaster will cut shafts for you if you enter in your carbon to carbon length. I think they charge 50 cents a piece for that. They will also install inserts for 1$ per shaft.

Comment

You can buy half dozen on some arrow's from Lancaster if you were tinkering.

Comment

bare shafts

The last ones I have bought I got from Lancaster. But I had a gift certificate. I get them off of eBay too. I do t have a local shop to support, so I have to buy them online. I usually buy a couple dz at a time.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lancaster. You can buy 1 or 21 at a time. They will cut them for you and install components or not, up to you.

Comment

Depends on what brand you are after but I usually use Rocky Mountain Speciality Gear by the dozen but have also ordered from Lancaster depending on who has the best price and in stock

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X