Quiver suggestions for the Kodiak ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiver suggestions for the Kodiak ?

I put a slide on Selway quiver on the Grizzly. I like it ok but during practice sessions it slides down a little bit after the first few shots.

Any recommendations for outfitting the Kodiak? Any experience with strap on vs. slide on quivers?

Clean limbs and rubber quiver contact areas with alcohol. Slide em on, jam them down as hard as they’ll go down onto the fade outs. They stay put on mine after that.

Comment

I always preferred the slide on quiver, but I bought a bow/quiver off of Trumpkin earlier this year and the quiver was a strap on Thunderhorn (Lynx) quiver. It has a connecting rod between the hood and shaft bar(whatever it’s called). I doubt I ever go back to a slide on quiver after having this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Great Northern makes about the best strap on quiver out there. I’ve tried several different ones over the years, but always end up back with my GN.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          I think Great Northern makes about the best strap on quiver out there. I’ve tried several different ones over the years, but always end up back with my GN.

Bisch

I will have to look into GN if you’re that impressed with them! Glad I followed along!

Comment

looking into great northern

Comment

I have several bow quivers, but prefer a side quiver. I found that when I do use a bow quiver, I prefer the strap-on over a slide-on. My favorite is the Mesa Tall 4 arrow quiver from Eagles Flight archery. It has a flat hood for 2 blade broadheads.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                I will have to look into GN if you’re that impressed with them! Glad I followed along!

I use the GN Quick Detach model on my takedown bows. It’s the best, easy on/easy off quiver I have found!

Bisch

Comment

I just got a creek walker. It’s sweet!!

Comment

I was able to pick up a selway for sale on a archery shop wall.

Works well

Comment

Working...
                    X