I know, I know, Truck w/ Flat Bed Tire Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I know, Truck w/ Flat Bed Tire Suggestions

I have a 2017 RAM 2500 6.4 Hemi with a 1200# flat bed. Been running Falken MT's but want to move to AT's. Been thinking BfGoodrich AT KO2 Load Range E, but not sure how they'd hold up with the weight of flat bed. Any other suggestions or stick with BFG AT's @ $430 a tire? I do a lot of highway, some rock road, and some pasture driving. Probably 70/20/10.

I think you'll be fine with BFG or cooper. Rock roads will chip-out michlins and some of the cheaper brands.

Comment

I run Cooper Dicoverer ST MAXX on my F350 and really like them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I use BFG KO2 E rated tires exclusively on my half tons, but I’m not a fan of them at all on heavier trucks. They don’t last very well on heavy trucks IME. On my half tons I tend to get 80K+ out of them, which is about a year or a little less for me.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
          I run Cooper Dicoverer ST MAXX on my F350 and really like them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          I ran these on a couple Cummins 2500s, and just stuck a set on my 350. I didn’t have any of the previous pairs long enough to give a tread life comment, but I’ve liked their performance.

Comment

Cooper At3 12ply, best tire I’ve used and I have tried them all, also like the Falken at3s also. Another great tire are the Perelli at plus and great price also, I put a set on my 3500 dodge dually

Comment

Working...
            X