Kinder Morgan vs Dow Chemical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
    401k contribution went up 1000 this year. Nothing shows you how a company feels about it's employees like the day they hand our raises.
    The economy sucks for us but these chemical companies are making record profits right now. I know the unit I'm associated with is making north of 2mil a day . They are quick to brag about it in the production meetings..
    I so sorry to hear about you investing into your 401K retirement fund. The horror of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      I so sorry to hear about you investing into your 401K retirement fund. The horror of it.
      Maybe you didn't realize the government raised the amount you can contribute this year? My point was my raise didn't cover that amount. I'm not sure what your issue is with my comments.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
        Maybe you didn't realize the government raised the amount you can contribute this year? My point was my raise didn't cover that amount. I'm not sure what your issue is with my comments.
        Don't take personal.. He cant help but be a smart azz...
        My bet is he doesn't even own a bow..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Don't take personal.. He cant help but be a smart azz...
          My bet is he doesn't even own a bow..

He does own a bow, I’ve seen him in action. He’s a pretty good dude too. Can’t always judge someone from a couple comments on here.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            He does own a bow, I’ve seen him in action. He’s a pretty good dude too. Can’t always judge someone from a couple comments on here.
            I’m not sure if this hurts his case or helps it.

Comment

Well... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220818-082823_Gmail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24689079

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X