No announcement yet.

Deer Park TX Dad slaps 12yr boy bullying his step daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with js4242, she should have given him a good swift kick, you know where, I bet he wouldn't mess with her again. My parents taught me to take up for myself, yes that was a few years back, but I did and it worked. No the dad should not have slapped that kid, that was wrong.

Comment

Hard to know what I would do, I might have done the same. Maybe throat punching the dad would have been a better idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
        Your kid like to throw ice cream?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        if they did it'd be me dealing with it- not an adult stranger. you see, that's why it's a felony to do what he did- but you'd know better than the law?

Comment

You put your hands on my kid we are going to have a discussion.
          Yup. If your kid was throwing ice cream, calling my daughter names and then throwing rocks at her you're **** right you and I would be having a discussion about your poor parenting skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            Yup. If your kid was throwing ice cream, calling my daughter names and then throwing rocks at her you're **** right you and I would be having a discussion about your poor parenting skills.
            As adults that is what should happen. Not slapping some boy. The horrible parenting from one side should not make the other adult act like a fool. I don't condone the boys behavior just like I don't condone hitting women and children. There is a better way to deal with things. It was a 12 year old boy acting like an ***hat. Bring it up to the parents and teach your daughter to handle it. The boy should be punished, but not by an adult stranger.

Comment

Tough one. Maybe the kid will remember that lesson, I hope so because it's gonna be expensive.

Comment

Kid needed slapping but he should have paid a 16 year old to do the dirty work.

Comment

20 years ago this wouldn't have been an issue. Our society is so soft now. That boy needed a slap across the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_Reb View Post
                    20 years ago this wouldn't have been an issue. Our society is so soft now. That boy needed a slap across the face.
                    20 years ago it was ok to hit other people's kids? lol ok then.

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
                      This would not have been a national news story and would have been settled between the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
                        Probly not 20, but definitely 30. I promise you my dad would have had no issue with someone squaring me away if I'd acted like that at 10 or 12. "Whip his *** now, and I'll whip it again when he gets home!".

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Probly not 20, but definitely 30. I promise you my dad would have had no issue with someone squaring me away if I'd acted like that at 10 or 12. "Whip his *** now, and I'll whip it again when he gets home!".
                          Word....

Comment

I think the kid probably deserved the slap, but as an adult, you also have to know it will end up being your butt in trouble when it all comes out. Today's "society" will not tolerate the disciplining of other people's kids.

Comment

Actual video of the incident

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI"]The Slap[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU"]Ray Velcoro Beats Up Bully's Dad - True Detective Season 2 - YouTube[/ame]

What needed to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X