Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge Jeanine nailed it!

Awesome clip! https://video.foxnews.com/v/6204461046001#sp=show-clips

Exactly how I feel and exactly why I’m so concerned about this country if that is how the people vote

Praying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spot freaking on Judge!!!! Perfectly said....

Comment

That was Great. MAGA.

Comment

I absolutely love her....she is as honest as the day is long and doesn’t take crap from anyone on her stance.

Comment

Wow! She holds nothing back! Succinct and accurate, and not one wasted word. After watching this, it’s difficult to understand how anyone could vote for a Biden/Harris ticket, and yet...

Comment

Judge Jeanine nailed it!

Meh— weak sauce.
              I’d love to see someone objectively outline the many wins of the 1st Trump presidency rather than use the “impartial” title Judge to try to add credibility to what is otherwise just a hyperbolic hit piece.
              Not surprising, though, when outrage and hyperbole gets the clicks and views she is ultimately after.
              Last edited by meltingfeather; 10-25-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                Meh— weak sauce.
                I’d love to see someone objectively outline the many wins of the 1st Trump presidency rather than use the “impartial” title Judge to try to add credibility to what is otherwise just a hyperbolic hit piece.
                Not surprising, though, when outrage and hyperbole gets the clicks and views she is ultimately after.
                Use a search engine besides google...plenty of cases made.

Comment

Meh— weak sauce.

Comment

Hater going the hate. I won’t be mislead with fake media and live in fear from a career political that wants to give our jobs away and sell his office, as he has done for the past 47 years. Not to mention his track record voting on fossil fuel, border security, economy, taxes, trade deals, 2nd amendment, Middle East peace, military, law enforcement cv19, I’m tired of typing...the American people are smart and the blue collar middle class haven’t spoke yet, yet! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...trump.amp.html

Comment

I suppose you could call it a hit piece, or even a diatribe, but I see it as anything but hyperbolic. Rather, it came across to me as a precise, succinct, continuum of the issues that are consistently ignored in the media. In other words, a case of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. Or even the parts themselves.

Comment

Good stuff right there !!!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter-1 View Post
                          Hater going the hate. I won’t be mislead with fake media and live in fear from a career political that wants to give our jobs away and sell his office, as he has done for the past 47 years. Not to mention his track record voting on fossil fuel, border security, economy, taxes, trade deals, 2nd amendment, Middle East peace, military, law enforcement cv19, I’m tired of typing...the American people are smart and the blue collar middle class haven’t spoke yet, yet! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...trump.amp.html
                          ...just like I don’t think this could be called hyperbolic either. Couldn’t agree more.

Comment

The lady has a backbone, unlike 'sleepy Joe' and his lib groupies.

MAGA

Comment

Meh— weak sauce.
                              Woops

"They might not go out to dinner and get in people’s faces, but they’ll shout down fellow conservatives from a keyboard all day long."

Comment

Working...
                              X