Tyhp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyhp?

Does anyone know what's going on with them?

Checked the website and I don't see any 2021 hunts. Due to Covid?

Sent them an e-mail and it bounced back and said bad e-mail address...

Website redesign. They should have something up soon.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
      Does anyone know what's going on with them?

Checked the website and I don't see any 2021 hunts. Due to Covid?

Sent them an e-mail and it bounced back and said bad e-mail address...

I've been checking every day and nothing. I even called and talked to a lady in the office. She said the new website will be up and running any day now. They are going to run out of time soon. It's a shame but they might be scared of the Rona.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        I've been checking every day and nothing. I even called and talked to a lady in the office. She said the new website will be up and running any day now. They are going to run out of time soon. It's a shame but they might be scared of the Rona.
        That's got to be part of the equation for sure. There is plenty of time to get in hunts though.

As Axl Rose once said, "Need a little patience....Just a little patience"

Comment

Liability

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
            Liability
            Liability from the Rona? I don't understand how they could be held liable.

No different then catching it Walmart and trying to hold them liable.

I don't doubt that is a factor in the late start, but I hope they get it figured out before kids miss part of the season.

Comment

Website remodel, it'll get up and running sooner rather than later I'd assume. Still have plenty of time.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

They just listed some upcoming hunts on their FB page.

Comment

I just put my son in for 3 hunts from the link on their Facebook page. I'm excited for him, this will be his first time to actually hunt, he usually just sits with me since my lease only allows children with a hunting license to hunt.

Comment

some are posted on facebook for October not sure what is holding up the website was told back in may it was about to be up and running guess more hang ups. We donot get to do many anymore as both my girls have been on a few with them and we actually are hopping to help out this year possible on a hunt or 2. Even my 13 year old completed her huntmaster training with them last spring no she canot guide but plenty other things she can do to give back to a program that gave them the chance to hunt.

Comment

Comment

I called them Over a month ago and the lady said it was being revamped and would be ready in about two weeks. It’s been down all summer and still not up and running. IDK what is going on but seems it shouldn’t take that long to roll out a new webpage. Running out of time IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                            I called them Over a month ago and the lady said it was being revamped and would be ready in about two weeks. It’s been down all summer and still not up and running. IDK what is going on but seems it shouldn’t take that long to roll out a new webpage. Running out of time IMO.
                            They just posted a link on their facebook page for some hunts that are less than 4 weeks away. That doesn't give people much time to get squared away.
                            Some kids might not have hunters ed yet. I'm taking my daughter this weekend to sight her rifle in. If they choose next week, it only leaves me two weekend to get that done.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                              I just put my son in for 3 hunts from the link on their Facebook page. I'm excited for him, this will be his first time to actually hunt, he usually just sits with me since my lease only allows children with a hunting license to hunt.

He needs a hunting license and hunters education prior to going on a TYHP hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X