Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids In Public School.....How's The Covid-19 Infection Rate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids are so overly unaffected by it there's been a few studies that showed they **** near don't even spread it. They're over it so quickly the virus never gets to the level of being able to be infectious, they can technically be able to spread it but it's rare apparently. I'd link the studies but read these couple months back before I got tired of all this garbage and decided it's time to move on.

Comment

Are the schools going to keep a scoreboard of all the cases of flu the kids have in the upcoming season? I bet way more kids get the flu and transmit it to one another than what we have seen from Covid the first 2 months of school. Them posting the cases from stay home kids cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Are the schools going to keep a scoreboard of all the cases of flu the kids have in the upcoming season? I bet way more kids get the flu and transmit it to one another than what we have seen from Covid the first 2 months of school. Them posting the cases from stay home kids cracks me up.
        No, they'll just call them all Covid.

Comment

I'm on a HS campus and I think we have had 4 positives out of over 1k students since returning to school. We have had a few staff members come up positive, some before we started back to school. That I know of no major issues for any of the positives. We have had a bunch out for possibly being in contact.

I wouldn't be mad if I got quarantined for 14 days for being in close contact. I mean, I could quarantine really well in the middle of a ranch in South Texas. I happen to have a place I could do that. I wouldn't want to possibly infect others or anything.

Comment

Our middle school just canceled our 7th grade football games for tonight, we had 3 more A team kids get quarantined and have had 4 or 5 new cases between kids and teachers in the last few days.

My boys are still at home till next Tuesday, it's been 8 days since they were "exposed" and none of us have symptoms, nobody else in my brothers house has tested positive or has symptoms.

Sucky time for the kids for sure.
            Last edited by jshouse; 10-27-2020, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Well, the **** has sort of hit the fan at my wife's school. It all starts with one that makes a stupid decision and snowballs from there. They're now up to 5 positives in just the last few days off one case and over 160 kids have been sent home. At this juncture, they'll be fully online by next week. It's all based on numbers f2f.

Comment

Danbury ISD will close the Danbury High School campus from Tuesday, October 27 through Thursday, November 5th. Students may return to campus on Friday, November 6th.
                • 22% of the high school students (about 60 of 270) are quarantined.
                • 29% (5 of the 17) teachers are quarantined.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  Danbury ISD will close the Danbury High School campus from Tuesday, October 27 through Thursday, November 5th. Students may return to campus on Friday, November 6th.
                  • 22% of the high school students (about 60 of 270) are quarantined.
                  • 29% (5 of the 17) teachers are quarantined.
                  And we just played them in football! What the heck!

Comment

Working...
                  X