Somerville 2020/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
    Nope but got hog lights and lights on the old 243 now sitting out here now in the truck waiting for 6pm to head down

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Good luck. Post some pics if you get any.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
      Good luck. Post some pics if you get any.
      Yes sir got nothing but time tonight mosquitos [emoji3082] are gonna give me westnile instead of covid lol

Comment

I got on a buddy's lease here in Brazos County ill be out there off and on just cause I enjoy it out there but I got hog to take care of here local

Can I hunt your stand then since you won’t be there? I’m just kidding. I haven’t put mine out yet. May have to do it at like 1am on Saturday. I got a new job so I can’t go to Richland Creek South Friday for orientation like I hoped. I love the woods of Somerville though. Good nap weather this weekend. Y’all be safe and good luck to everyone...remember it’s public land so just enjoy GOD(Great Outdoors).

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug1076 View Post
          Can I hunt your stand then since you won’t be there? I’m just kidding. I haven’t put mine out yet. May have to do it at like 1am on Saturday. I got a new job so I can’t go to Richland Creek South Friday for orientation like I hoped. I love the woods of Somerville though. Good nap weather this weekend. Y’all be safe and good luck to everyone...remember it’s public land so just enjoy GOD(Great Outdoors).
          **** feel free may want to put a new strap or 2 so ya don't fall lol they need them lol

Comment

And this is why I'm opting out this opening weekend d for the first time in 12 yrs out there lol yall have fun and be safe!

Comment

Hey guys please be careful tomorrow and respectful hope someone still one tomorrow if yall need any help feel free to message me!!!! Shoot straight !!

Comment

Good morning gents! Any sightings?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                  Good morning gents! Any sightings?
                  Hunted Saturday morning, saw some doe out of range. Decided to go watch football and got pics of deer walking by my blind that evening. Thats how it goes I guess. Talked to the GW on my way out and he hadn't heard of any luck that morning.

Comment

Come on now someone had to of stuck a doe! I was lucky enough to have a ol slick head come in on me Saturday evening! Meat on the table!

Comment

Come on now someone had to of stuck a doe! I was lucky enough to have a ol slick head come in on me Saturday evening! Meat on the table!

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                        Congrats!
                        Good Job!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

that looks like my X5 arrow, I thought I was the only cheapie who shot those.
                            What broad tip?
                            I had a missed buc opportunity, still wimping from the experience and may share when done crying.

For those of you with tree climbers, does anyone lock their tree climbers? Or does everyone carry? Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Comment

Congrats to you on the nice doe!

Tried it today and saw nothing.

Comment

congrats and nice shot!

Comment

Working...
                                X