Krivoman blind setup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman blind setup.

Guys picked up my new blind this week and was just curious how y'all were setting up ozonics, shelves and anything else y'all might be doing to set up y'alls blind. I will have it on a platform 5’ off the ground. Thanks for any info y'all have.

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
    Guys picked up my new blind this week and was just curious how y'all were setting up ozonics, shelves and anything else y'all might be doing to set up y'alls blind. I will have it on a platform 5’ off the ground. Thanks for any info y'all have.
    I used to use a tripod for my ozonics in the Krivoman. I recently made a mount with a security camera arm and neodymium magnets that will hold the ozonics directly over the window for you. Feel free to send​ me a pm if you want more information. Best blinds I've ever hunted out of. Did you get a vent in yours?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
      I used to use a tripod for my ozonics in the Krivoman. I recently made a mount with a security camera arm and neodymium magnets that will hold the ozonics directly over the window for you. Feel free to send​ me a pm if you want more information. Best blinds I've ever hunted out of. Did you get a vent in yours?
      Good idea where did you get the magnets from?
      Yes I got a 3 window classic with a vent.

Comment

Awesome! The vent helps a bunch when it's hot. I believe I got them from this site.

I got ones that have a hole in the middle so I could tie a string to it and have the other end outside the window. It it falls, the string doesn't let it go too far. I got the magnets with close to 100lb holding weight. I have two on the camera arm and one on the string. Don't let the one on the string touch the others. It is VERY hard to get them apart. They have so much pull they can hold the ozonics through your hand.

Here is the camera arm on Amazon.

Attached Files

Comment

Here is the ozonics in the blind.
          Attached Files

Comment

That is a really great idea, Bobby!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I use a Go Pro clamp on the bow holder up top pointed at the open window. Works like a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                That is a really great idea, Bobby!!!!

Bisch
                Thanks Bisch!

Comment

In for ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a similar mounting system, but instead of magnets I use a ball and socket system. I placed the ball between the window and the vent and then can easily change the position of the Ozonics if the wind shifts.

These the parts I used.

And here are a couple pics mounted inside the blind:

I have three blinds and have a ball mounted in each, just take the arm with you. The ball screws into the Ozonics.

Comment

Y'all are high tech ! I just cemented a piece of 2x4 in my fiberglass blinds and use the screw-in lag bolt. Pretty easy and really cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                        I use a similar mounting system, but instead of magnets I use a ball and socket system. I placed the ball between the window and the vent and then can easily change the position of the Ozonics if the wind shifts.

These the parts I used.

I have three blinds and have a ball mounted in each, just take the arm with you. The ball screws into the Ozonics.

Is that the vent that came in you blind originally? Or did you add that one?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
                          Is that the vent that came in you blind originally? Or did you add that one?

No, that's just an RV vent, I added this before Mitch had his vents.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post

These the parts I used.

I like your set up! So you face it out the vent when the wind is in your face? Also, does it hold position well?

Comment

Thanks for all the info fellas I like the ideas for the ozonics! What are yall doing as far as hanging calls, rangefinders and window tint??

Comment

Working...
                              X