No announcement yet.

The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the target, still need to fine tune when I get a chance. Last 3 shots touching are my last group.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
      Here is the target, still need to fine tune when I get a chance. Last 3 shots touching are my last group.
      Nice shooting. Looks like another hammer from APR

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
        Very nice. I hoping to get the call any day that my 7mm08 is ready.

Comment

I get a kick when folks post "wallet" groups. I do it too.

Comment

dont worry 150 Class

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Drool...
            you're young and will have many customs in your future!

Comment

Here’s my SA 6.5 PRC. The weight is straight out of the box naked without The brake, rings, level, scope and bipod.

Thanks APR!
              Attached Files

Comment

The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                you're young and will have many customs in your future!

When I joined in 2011 I never would have thought I would buy anything more than a $600 rifle with $400 glass. Still haven’t needed it but 80 bazillion dollars later I can count the ticks on the deer eating corn under my feeder at 100 yards and still miss minute of deer with the best of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Black Ice; 08-10-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Got the same scope, did you have to go with medium Hawkin rings? I bought lows, they wouldn’t clear the rear scope adjustment.

Originally posted by dukeflr View Post
                  Here’s my SA 6.5 PRC. The weight is straight out of the box naked without The brake, rings, level, scope and bipod.

Thanks APR!

Comment

Robert - Any updates on how many are still pending and timelines for those of us still waiting? I know it'll be worth the wait, just anxious to get my hands on mine and getting load development going. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by m714 View Post
                      Robert - Any updates on how many are still pending and timelines for those of us still waiting? I know it'll be worth the wait, just anxious to get my hands on mine and getting load development going. Thanks!
                      The last stragglers from McMillan arrived today! They all got dropped into the production schedule. Current delivery times are around 3 weeks from that point. BUT.........we should be moving to the new shop in 2 to 3 weeks, so there is a chance this will impact some of them by a week or so. Trying to make the move as seamless as possible, hopefully back up and running inside of a week.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Got the same scope, did you have to go with medium Hawkin rings? I bought lows, they wouldn’t clear the rear scope adjustment.
                        Those rings are the NF ultralite low .885“ A118. They seem to be perfect so far. It will be a week or two before I get a chance to load up some ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                          The last stragglers from McMillan arrived today! They all got dropped into the production schedule. Current delivery times are around 3 weeks from that point. BUT.........we should be moving to the new shop in 2 to 3 weeks, so there is a chance this will impact some of them by a week or so. Trying to make the move as seamless as possible, hopefully back up and running inside of a week.
                          Thanks for the update! The suspense is killing me!

Seriously though, take your time. I am in no rush. I am very appreciative of the chance you have given us to get in on this buy.

Comment

Awww, your on a short action is why those lows worked. Long action, mine wont clear the bell off the rail.

Originally posted by dukeflr View Post
                            Those rings are the NF ultralite low .885“ A118. They seem to be perfect so far. It will be a week or two before I get a chance to load up some ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                              Thanks Robert, appreciate the update and I can plan accordingly for when to allocate plenty of load development time.

Comment

Got the call mine is ready to ship and I paid final amount. Looking forward to getting it and showing shooting results.

Comment

Working...
                                X