Today is the day I draw my Gemsbok tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the day I draw my Gemsbok tag

yep I am sure of it. 4 "Loyalty points" or 64 cubed. That's going to do the trick!

Nah man that's mine. I think I have more than that. I will wave at it like I do every year.....as it passes me by. Just checked I have 5 points so 125?
    Last edited by Jon B; 10-16-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

I’m gonna get it with 1

Comment

I will be surprised if I get drawn

I have 14 PP for the antelope hunt and doubt I will live long enough to get drawn for it

Comment

I have 11 pts for Gemsbok and 6 for Oryx.

Comment

About what time do they usually draw? Need to know when to check my email for the win

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure I checked when i got up this morning just in case . Can’t hurt to be optimistic! Good luck fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                I’m gonna get it with 1
                You probably will!

Comment

Hope you get it! I’ve got my fingers crossed for a muley hunt

Comment

National Refuge so I can finally go an Nilgai hunt! But I would be just as happy for my BigHorn Sheep draw on 6 pts!

Comment

I'll get drawn just because I broke my back and can't go. Hey, it's how my whole year has been

Comment

I still think TPW lies on the number of applicants on many of the hunts. Just reading how many people here, who chose to post, that put in for the same drawings.

I still think the number of people who enter most of those drawings are about 10 times higher that TPW lists. I like how they conveniently forget to put the numbers of applicants on some drawings and the success rate on some.

Comment

I've got a lot of 'Pending 2nd Draw' popping up on my end...

Comment

I have 7 loyalty points and mine says pending second draw.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pending 2nd Draw: Gemsbok, Oryx, Mule Deer Big Bend,

Comment

Working...
                              X